“Friendly and excellent” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #48 of 404 Shopping in Hoi An
Manchester, United Kingdom
“Friendly and excellent”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

I bought a slim-fit suits and two shirts, all of which are great. The service was extremely friendly. I would definitely recommend Sun Cloth Shop.

1 Thank Geoffrey S

Hong Kong, China
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Very Good Tailor - Excellent Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

I visited Hoi An in October 2012 and had a suit, additional trousers and some shirts made - all pieces were very good and I fitted very well, Suit Jacket did need slight alterations, but that is the same for any good tailored garment - make sure you have enough time in Hoi An to have the adjustments made! Whole service was extremely friendly and professional throughout and I recommended Sun Tailors to several friends who were travelling there later to visit.

Unfortunately I lost the jacket recently - however, all measurements were kept on record by Sun Tailor and I was able to email them to get additional items made from overseas - I had a two new jackets and three shirts made. Although this required mailing both trousers to the shop in Hoi An it was worthwhile to make sure all materials matched up. Through the whole process Sun Tailor responded to emails very quickly and efficiently and their communication was excellent - asking me on even little things every step throughout. The items were finished last Thursday and I received everything yesterday (Mon) in the post. Needless to say I am not disappointed with the results.

Well done Sun Tailor, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this shop to anyone else and must also commend them on their excellent service. Thank-you.

Visited May 2013
1 Thank njcb201
Sydney
“Suits,Shirts and Trousers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2013

I visited Hoi An in March and had 2 suits,2 shirts and 2 Trousers made at the Sun Cloth Shop
The quality of materials used was excellent and I am very,very happy with all the clothes I had made.
The service was excellent and the prices value for money
I have been wearing these clothes to all my important engagements back in Australia
The family at the shop was very helpful and friendly and when I return to Hoi An I will go to this shop again

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Ron H
Sydney
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A GOOD FIND!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

On a previous visit to Hoi An (7 years ago) I had some clothes made at Yaly which I was very happy with, however, my guide suggested I try Sun Cloth Shop this trip. I couldn't have been happier as it was a very good experience. The service was personal and attentive and the clothing I had made and copied, excellent quality for the price. I did look in on Yaly but it is now 'huge' with three stores etc. Probably still very good but not quite the personal touch that I enjoyed with Sun Cloth.

1 Thank SydneyKatrina
Melbourne
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Our guide recommended this family owned business and we were not disappointed at all. Lin and Phung were delightful, great service and always with a smile. Nothing was too much trouble, we had lot of laughs throughout many fitting sessions. They made sure we were completely happy with our clothes. I do not like shopping finding it difficult to find clothes but would happily return to here. On our final visit we were given a dish of Cao Lau which was very tasty and something we did not expect. From our experience the best of our clothes are the jackets, made perfectly to measure and good quality material. The only thing to be aware of you will walk out with much more than you intended but you will be very happy.

1 Thank RosepMelbourne