“Fantastic little tailor shop with excellent service, beautiful garments made to measure and value for money.”

An Cloth Shop & Tailor
Ranked #76 of 400 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: An Cloth Shop caters to all your tailoring needs. The owner has been in the tailoring business in Hoi An for fifteen years. We custom tailor suits, shirts, trousers, dresses, wedding dresses, skirts, jackets, and bedding. There is no job too big or too small. All of our products are made to order. We sell cotton, silk, wool, cashmere, and polycotton blends. An Cloth Shop emloys the some of the finest tailors in Hoi An. All of our products are washed before returning to our customers, and we require a fitting prior to handing over the final product. If you are pressed for time, we can ship the product to you.We also save all customer profiles, so if you need something made from outside Hoi An, send an e-mail or call us, and we can have your product tailored and shipped.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Wheelchair access
Reviewed January 5, 2013

The staff at An Clothshop were delightful and professional. The coats and jackets I had made were perfectly cut and sewn to my measuremens. My daughter had shirts, skirts and dresses made for herself and she was extremely pleased with the completed garments.I have travelled to Hoi An several times now and always return to this little gem of a tailor. I am already collecting pictures of jackets and other clothes to have made on my next visit. Nothing was too much effort for them and the prices were terrific.

Penang, Pulau Pinang, Malaysia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent service with a smile!”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

We got four shirts, two pairs of trousers and a two piece suit made here. We were extremely impressed with the quality and speed of the service. We were over the moon with the results and the girls were only too happy to help and assist us. Payment was completed once we collected the goods and we only had to make a small deposit beforehand. If you're going to Hoi An, you definitely won't be disappointed in this shop - don't miss out!!

1 Thank LubyL0u
Amherst, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great suit”
Reviewed December 27, 2012

Upon walking into the shop i was greeted with very attentive, friendly service and they had a good range of materials to choose from. After the first fitting there were only minor alterations to be made which were done in less than 24 hours. Would have happily bought more if i had the money/luggage space.

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The best tailor in Hoi An!!!”
Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

I have been to many shop and tried a few tailor but it wasn't good. My suit was terrible, then the last day I went to An cloth shop and order 2 suits, 3 jackets before I left Hoi An. That was great shop, the staff so friendly, spoke super English, my suit so wonderful. They make me so happy. I will come back to An tailor again when I have a chance or order more on Internet.
Thank you very much to make me feeling better.

Kriens, Switzerland
“Great Cloth Shop in Hoi An”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

During my stay Hoi An I have been looking for a Cloth Shop and found a very nice one called An Cloth Shop. People in this cloth shop are very nice and helpful and they did a very good job. I was always very welcomed and got water for free. They helped me with choosing the perfect dress and jacket, were good advisor and have a lot of different fabrics, colors and material to chose. The quality of the cloth they made for me is very good. They saw what needed to be adjusted on the cloth and finally they offered to send the cloth directly to my home in Switzerland. I am convinced that I have chosen the right cloth shop and would always go back to it.
Jane