“excellent quality, timing and service”
Review of Bi Hanh

Bi Hanh
Ranked #43 of 409 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: Bi Hanh specializes in sewing fashion items for Men - Women, fashion tailored follows online orders and customer's requests, assures prestige and quality
Reviewed September 11, 2012

We went to several tailors when in Vietnam and Bi Hanh was our favourite. I was so impressed with the quality of their work I would recommend it to anyone and am even hoping they will make my wedding dress by mail order. We went in there on recommendation and ended up spending a lot more money than we intended because we were really pleased with the results. The saleswoman is a hard case and will try to talk you into having things made in several colours but we got away with only one of each item. I was particularly impressed with my winter coat and trench coat along with the dresses. If they don't have the fabric you want they will find it for you.

There are newer reviews for Bi Hanh

Reviewed July 7, 2012

We followed the private recommendation of another TA reviewer and went only to Bi Hanh.
The moment you enter, you are seated at a table, offered really cold bottled water and treated as a valued customer. If it's hot outside, they'll have the air cond switched on and it wont be long before you've cooled down.
Next they will find what you're after then make suggestions as to fabric, colours etc. Now, like all businesses in Vietnam, they will attempt to upsell but hey, that's just good business and they dont put too much pressure on. The girls all know their stuff and after deciding on your purchases, you will be measured and arrangements made to return for fittings. If time is not on your side, they will get the job done really quickly, possibly the same day.
To give you an idea of costs, we had the following...
I x mens three piece suit
3 x mens business shirts
1 x mens trousers
1 x ladies three piece business suit
1 x ladies business jacket
2 x mens shorts
2 x mens casual trousers
5 x mens tee shirts
The total cost was US$685 and we are very happy with the deal. The clothes are well made and their attention to detail was outstanding. Although I can not compare to other tailors in Hoi An (there are dozens of them) I can assure you of friendly and professional service.
You will be treated well and they are able to send stuff back home for you. I highly recommended these lovely ladies.

Reviewed April 1, 2012

I am plus sized so I knew it was always going to be a challenge however the girls offered suggestions on what would look best and I had the most gorgeous dress made from chiffon for a wedding. Cost $49 - took 2-revisits to get it perfect but it was at the end.
Also they copied one of my tops I had with me, it was so well done I had them make another two.
Would I go back? Definitely. Highly recommend taking your fav clothes as they are fantastic at copying.

Reviewed March 21, 2012

We had 3 bridesmaid dresses made here for my sister's wedding. We opted for one of the designs that the shop had on display, but they were very willing to adapt it in any way we wanted including fabric, style and colour. I only had time for one fitting but this was enough to ensure that the dress fitted well. It was well made and took the tailor less than 24hours to produce. However, if you're having a suit made I would recommend more time/fittings to ensure a perfect fit. We also got a couple of tailored shirts made which were good quality and a reasonable price. I would definitely recommend.

Reviewed February 9, 2012

My friend and I had made 4 tops, 2 skirts, 1 pair of shorts, 3 tops, 1 dress and a pair of jeans for around $350. They had made our clothes exactly how we wanted them. We had to ask them several times to re-size the clothing and make them tighter, but they did this with no complaint or hassle. We were so pleased that we even had another skirt and a trench coat made which turned out amazing. I highly recommend these lovely girls, just allow yourself enough time for plenty of fittings. They even organise a way to send your clothes home. The shop also has plenty of books and internet access to give yourself ideas for clothes.