“Friendly boss, excellent food and service, value too...”
Review of Luong Gia - CLOSED

Luong Gia
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
“Friendly boss, excellent food and service, value too...”
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Could be the only restaurant closes at 11pm. All cafe and restaurant in hoi an close at 9 or 10pm. I thought its a little early for a tourist place like hoi an for cafe and eateries to close at 9 or 10pm.
A group of 9 of us, came to this restaurant by chance. That certainly did not disappoint us as far as food are concerned. Good selection of food menu, friendly boss and value for money too. Must try the hot pot mackerel, very tasty. We spent less than us$70 for 9 of us, with plenty of food and plenty of drinks.

• Visited August 2013

• Polish first
Napa, CA
“Wonderful Dinner: the set menu”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

We were wandering the many shops and looking for a place to eat. We were lucky enough to find Luong Gia. The chilled pastry case caught my eye from the street. The nicest I saw while in Hoi An. We chose one of the two set menus. 300,000 Vietnamese Dong = less than $15 U.S. The menu was the following: white rose (Hoi An soft dumpling), deep fried meat and shrimp sweet roll, sauteed water spinach with garlic, sauteed chicken breast with lemon grass and chili, white rice and fruit salad. Very delicious food. I tend to be a big eater and it was plenty of food for myself and my wife. We enjoyed it so much we returned the next night for the other set menu: Seafood soup, white rose, sauteed mixed vegetables, grilled beef with sesame, sauteed mackerel, white rice and banana pancake. Highly recommended!! Look for the pastry case in front.

• Visited July 2013
“Excellent value for money!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Great food, excellent prices, friendly and attentive owner. Best spot to eat in Hoi An, with a good choice between Western and Vietnamese food. Nice spot to sit and watch pedestrians go by, also.

Bangkok, Thailand
“Very nice!”
Reviewed July 10, 2013 via mobile

Nice lil restaurant. Lots of specials plus couple of set menus(300,000 dong for a six dish delight for two people!.). Delicious cake display cabinet. Beautiful food. Lovely night only discomfort for me personally was getting the bill- I pretty much had to take it out of his hand.while he waited and then counted right next to me. Was just bit awkward for my liking.

Da Lat, Vietnam
“Best ravioli I had ever had!”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

The place is nice, excellent service. The pumpkin ravioli with the pesto sauce is to die for!!! Have big and tasty salads, is worth every penny!!!

• Visited June 2013