“Awesome couture very cost and time efficient”

Chic Tailor Fashion Made
Ranked #243 of 399 Shopping in Hoi An
Calgary, Canada
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Awesome couture very cost and time efficient”
Reviewed April 2, 2012

Went into the Chic Couture around 3 pm picked out 4 items to be tailor made by 8 am the next day. Went in for fitting at 8 pm that evening and saw a jacket I liked and they put it together along with a fitted, lined skirt and it was all complete by 8 am the next morning. A very well organized couture. The lady that assisted me most was Nga. Nga also had items sent via air to Canada so that I didn't have to carry it around for the remainder of my vacation. I was also told that they keep your measurements for 5 years if you want to have anything else made and sent to you at home. Highly recommended.

11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Great service and clothes”
Reviewed March 28, 2012

We bought a couple of trousers, shirts, a jacked and a skirt at Chick in Hoi An. The service we experienced was great, friendly and fun. They try to sell you more and more, but in a fun way and it’s easy to say no if you don’t like. After one day everything for the first fitting was ready. Shirts and the jacked were perfectly fitting. For the trousers they needed to change some things but in the evening everything was ready and delivered to our hotel. So overall our experience was very good.

London, England, United Kingdom
“Pleasant and professional”
Reviewed March 16, 2012

I had been in Hoi An for 5 days wondering around deciding which of the hundreds of tailors to try, in the end I walked past Chic couture and thought it looked professional so had a chat with the friendly staff and negotiated a very reasonable price after looking at many fabrics. I would highly recommend them you won't be disappointed

Grenoble, France
“Parfait!”
Reviewed March 14, 2012

I went to make a wool jacket and I'm fully satisfied! The staff, and especially Nga who took my order, were really friendly and helpful. In the end they let me try it on to check that everything was fine and made some last minute changes. The jacket turned out exactly how I wanted it, and it was really fast! I would definitely recommend this place.

“Excellent service”
Reviewed February 26, 2012

Don't listen to that awful nay-sayer, anyone can see they are overreacting given the context in Hoi An.

Mr Bu and his helpful staff assisted us in designing and producing over 20 items to a high standard in 2 days. We had minimal fittings and he even delivered our garments to our hotel.

Highly recommended to all who visit Hoi An.