“Stay here!!!”

Loc Phat Hoi An Homestay-Villa
Ranked #29 of 292 Hoi An B&B and Inns
Reviewed September 10, 2013

Wonderful, clean room. Fantastic breakfast included. Really helpful and friendly staff. Excellent bikes to hire. Great location, 15mins ride to the beach, 15mins ride into town. Can't recommend it highly enough!

10  Thank nixpix26

Reviewed September 9, 2013

I was staying at Loc Phat Homestay in October 2012 and I was staying in the Linh's real house, not this one the photos posted here. Someone may think why I write review now when they built new house. The reason is because I don't care about room, is it big or small, is it new or old. If I was looking for that then hotel would be my choice. In this case I wanted to meet Vietnamese family and their way of living. Linh, the owner, and her family met all my expectations. That was really nice 4 days in Hoi An.

It was great to eat dinner with Linh and her sons, talk with them in the living room after dinner and see how one Vietnamese family looks like, how they spend their free time, what they eat, where they like to travel, etc. Linh also taught me not to be sad when somebody steal my money because "when money goes, happiness come". I will never forget that, thank you Linh :)

Hoi An is very beautiful city with sea, river and old town, something that is difficult to find in just one small city. I will never forget sunset over river in this little paradise. Linh booked My Son temple one day trip for me and it was also very nice if you are fan of old ruins.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
11  Thank Petar P
Reviewed August 31, 2013

I stayed at Loc Phat Homestay in November 2012 in a beautiful and tidy double bedroom for myself with Shared Bathroom. I wanted to say thank you to the owners, Rocky and Linh for all their help I got during my stay in Hoi An. They were very helfull and friendly, aslo the cleaner. The house was very nice, and the two little boys were really cute. The complete family is very nice and hard workers. They also gave me the chance to try the Vietnamese cuisine, Linh is a superb chef! It was very yummy!
Thank you for giving me one of the best experiences in Vietnam, I won´t forget it! I recommend this place for those people who want to have an experience living with a real vietnamese family, you won´t regret staying there!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
20  Thank Sonia R
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

My girlfriend and I book at the beginning for 2 night, but after one day we dicede to extend our vacation to 5 days.
The hotel is lovely and amazing:
1. The place is really looking good, you get very good feeling there.
2. The rooms ate big, very comfortable, modern design, and new.
3. The breakfast is very good, and include ecaxctly what you need: all the kinds of eggs ( I prefer the wonderful omelette with tomato and onion and fresh and hot begat).
4 kind of pancakes, wetermalon or pianapple joice, and fresh fruits with yogurt- wonderful and healthy way to start the mornnig.
4. The stuff are really nice and help you to discover places in the towen.
5. Hoi an is wonderful and so fun, so I really recomended to discover it.
The location is little bit out from the old city, but it neccry to rent motorbike and it's give you the freedom and idepandce to everything you want.
So we rent motorbike from the hotel, and it was so fun, 5 mintas we were in the beach/ old city.

• Stayed: August 2013
8  Thank Yuvalshapira
Reviewed August 26, 2013

I've been traveling through Asia for 6 months, and Loc Phat is my favorite place that I've stayed! It is an amazing value for the money, and the guesthouse is the reason why I enjoyed my time in Hoi An so much.

Here are some of the best things:

1. My room was beautiful, spacious, spotless, and had big, sunny windows.
2. The room decoration was modern, beautiful, and the bed was huge and comfortable.
3. The grounds are gorgeous- I loved the garden outside my balcony.
4. Bicycles were $1 to rent, and were in great shape.
5. An easy bike ride to Old Town (5 min), and enjoyable ride to the beach (10 min)
6. The breakfasts were the best I've had in Vietnam-- they give you so much, and there are so many options.
7. The owner, Linh is really knowledgeable, speaks great English, and she really made us feel at home. Her family is lovely, and the staff was the friendliest and kindest I've seen in Vietnam.

You won't regret booking here!

10  Thank Liz T
Reviewed August 19, 2013

The staff at Loc Phat are really charming - they always have time to chat and were very informative. We took advantage of borrowing bikes and their help with planning activities.
The rooms are lovely, beds comfy, good access to wifi and international TV. No bathroom door so its all a little friendly!
The breakfast is freshly cooked and delicious.
The locations is half way between town and the beach (~3km each way) so as long as you don't mind a walk to either I cant think of anywhere more lovely to stay.

Room Tip: I don't think there is a pool of fitness centre, but the bicycles and beach made up for it!