“5 Star Hospitality Homestay”

Loc Phat Hoi An Homestay-Villa
Ranked #29 of 270 Hoi An B&B and Inns
Taiping, Malaysia
“5 Star Hospitality Homestay”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

I feel being so lucky to stay at this homestay. Would like to thanks a lot to the host - Linh. I was fall sick at that time, and she had really taking a good care of me. At the mean time, she still need to go for work. That's why we always say, she is a superwoman. Thousand of thank you, I shall mention. The homestay locate strategically at the middle between old town and the beach. They also free use of bicycle for the guest, which is the daily activities I done (before I fall sick). The homestay is beautiful building, which design by this lovely couple, I like the courtyard up stair the most. The time I went to Hoi An, isn't a good climate. I shall come back next time, maybe with friends. Thank you for everything.

Room Tip: Master room at up stair is the best, with courtyard beside.
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
64 Thank Jane_1022

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Rome, Italy
Reviewed December 23, 2011

I had chance to stayed at Loc Phat homestay and moved by the super-hospitality from the host- Linh . She is not only caring but also very helpful. She would make sure that I was able to experience the real life of Hoi An by suggesting me where to go, what to eat and above all, taking me to her parents place once for dinner. I would expect no more than that. It was a cozy night , full of laughter and happiness. I guess this is the way you experience how local life really takes place. And I was lucky being able to be a part of it. I saw the eager and the pride in her eyes showing me the beauty of the land she grew up in.

The house was clean and full of sunlight. From the window, I could sense the pace of the country side, the silence of the night. Yet the house is just 10 minutes on foot from the center. A perfect place for those who would like to experience both sides of Hoi Han - the liveliness and the introvert .I would highly recommend you to the place.

• Stayed January 2011, traveled solo
58 Thank LienBui
Hoi An, Vietnam
Reviewed December 21, 2011

Thank you soooo much for your kindness,Quoc and Linh.When your own homestay is full-booked,you offer me another wonderful place to live.It move me deeply.
what's more,you care and friendly smile really make it difficult for me to leave Hoi An.But as the weather is not good,i have no choice but to decide to come back next time,maybe with my friends.I think it will be great.And to live with your family will bring more fun.
Best wishes for you and your family.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled solo
60 Thank Alien H
Honolulu, Hawaii
Reviewed December 13, 2011

Price was reasonable, which was partly why we decided to rent there. We paid only $10 a day for a large room where 3 of us stayed. The place was clean in spite of some country pests. Nice and quiet environment. What I like the most is the peacefulness and the warm and friendly host.

• Stayed June 2011, traveled on business
27 Thank WestwoodHK
Hoi An, Vietnam
Reviewed December 11, 2011

During my volunteer work I have stayed for 5 month with Linh and her family. The family is great, and it was an unique experience. Linh will help you whenever she can and give you good tips about Hoi An and prices. I could always join the family for dinner and use the wash machine for free. Also she has a bicycle which the guests can use. The house is a new and modern house with all comfort like a hotel. One room is very big and has AC, and even has a small garden where you can relax.
If you spend a few days or also long time in Hoi An you should definitely stay with this family!!!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled solo