“Instantly a good vibe at BeBe”
Review of Bebe Tailor

Bebe Tailor
Ranked #71 of 447 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Welcome to Bebe Tailors. Here at Bebe we have 15 years experience in the tailoring industry. We are one of very few shops in Hoi An that has its own dedicated team of tailors on site. A team of 10 quality controllers oversees production to ensure perfection for you.We have one of the largest selections of fabrics in Hoi An, spread over three spacious shops. All shops have air-conditioned changing rooms to ensure your comfort during the summer months. We are sure our customers will find the materials to make the clothes of their dreams.Our customers have been so happy with our clothing that word of mouth recommendations is our number one source of new customers. However, enough of what we think. Please read our reviews below to get the full story of our service from who really counts, our customers. Bebe has 3 locations in central Hoi An Bebe 1 is at located at 11 Hoang Dieu Street Bebe 2 is located at 95 Phan Chau Trinh Street Bebe 3 is located at 40 Tran Hung Dao Street
Reviewed August 10, 2017 via mobile

We had first visited Bebe and where received by the lovely Lan. We had a very good feeling here but wanted to visit other tailors for comparisation. We ended up at Bebe and really didnt regret it! My boyfriend ordered a three piece suit and two shirts, he is really happy with the result. I ordered one formal dress, one casual dress, one jumpsuit and a jacket. Ti, my tailor, listened very well to my wishes, also during the fittings. Im so happy with the results and now a bit sad i didnt order more (but my wallet isnt ;-) ). Thank you Ti, Yan and Lan for everything!

bebe D, Manager at Bebe Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

Dear Nina,

Thanks so much for the great review and I will make sure to pass it on to the lovely Lan, Ti and Yan.

They are a really nice crew down there at Bebe 3 and even after all the time I have been going there I think your right, there is a special vibe down there.

I think this is due to how they all get on so well at Bebe 3. They are always out together after work and they really do look after each other.

So pleased you had such a good time there and thanks again for the review.

All the very best
Guy

Write a ReviewReviews (3,839)
All reviews
in 62 reviews
"final product"
in 52 reviews

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

Best tailor that I have ever been to in Asia. Quality is comparable to that in Italy or NYC. Friendly staff and the work is completed on site!

Cheers Nick,

That is some compliment !!!

The last 5 years we have invested so much time and money in the quality side of things in the business and it sounds like it is paying off.

Really appreciate such a great review and all the very best from us all here at Bebe

Reviewed August 9, 2017 via mobile

There are so many tailor options by now in Hoi An, so choosing where to go isn't easy. Having asked around, BeBe was repeatedly pointed out as a good place go, so we gave it a shot. And we were not dissappointed! We came in and was met by Ivy, who pleaseantly and effecticly guided us in choosing the right fabrics and designs. We are no pros in getting stuff tailor-made so we enjoyed that she was not affraid to help us along the way and tell her honest opinions. In the end we decided on 1 suit, 2 shirts, 2 kimono dresses and a jumpsuit. We also agreed on a very reasonable price - BeBe might not be the cheapest place in town, but we are part of the choir that believes that you get what you pay for.
After 3 fittings, again with great assistance from Ivy and her sweet colleague Su, we now have some wonderful new clothes that are even better than we could have hoped for. So 5 STARS for both Ivy and Su, as well as 5 STARS for the tailors working in the background (yes you can literally see them - clothes are sown in-house)! Best recommendations from Denmark!!

bebe D, Manager at Bebe Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded August 10, 2017

Dear Peter,

Thanks so much for the great review.

Ending up with Ivy and Su was a big bonus for you as they are two of the nicest people you could possibly meet. I am sure you know that by now.

It really sounds like your happy with everything and I will thank all the staff involved with your order. We really are very proud of them.

Hope you can make it over here again someday soon.

Reviewed August 8, 2017

This was my first time having tailored clothes made and I didn't know what to expect. Huong was very patient and kind and helped me choose some materials for shirts and trousers. I had 3 fittings carried out at which time Huong and Anh very kindly pointed out things that could be improved and changed. The final results were fantastic and I was amazed at how much better these clothes made me look. I was very nervous and am so grateful for how well I was treated at this place. I love the fit and feel of these clothes and would recommend Bebe to everyone

bebe D, Manager at Bebe Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2017

Dear Ribbyis,

What a great review and photo of the 3 of you......

Most people who come here have never had clothes tailored before and feel a bit nervous to be honest. So great to hear how well Huong and Anh put you at ease and looked after you so well.

Tailored clothes really do make a big difference to "off the rack" and we are really pleased you love them.

Big thanks will be going out to Huong and Anh for the great service they gave you.

Al the very best and thanks for the review

See more reviews
Reviewed August 8, 2017 via mobile

Happy that I went with Be Be Tailor 1. I had one suit, six shirts and one pair of pants tailored.

I cannot speak highly enough of Lisa who helped me. Her English was very good, understanding of what I wanted spot on and would advise me if she thought something would be too tight/might not work. Most of all her patience with me was extraordinary as I was pretty particular about things.

Other staff there were also very good, good variety of fabrics and from what I saw of other customers they got some great stuff made and seemed happy. You do pay more compared to other tailor shops, but I think it's worth it for the quality, not feeling rushed Had a good experience at Be Be Tailor 1. I had one suit, six shirts and one pair of pants tailored at Be Be Tailor 1.

You do pay more compared to other tailor shops, but I think it's worth it for the quality, not feeling rushed and also good that they speak directly with the tailors (one came and was shown directly what to alter during one of my fittings). It's important to give yourself enough time for multiple fittings.

Dear Christopher,

Thanks so much for the great review and huge thanks will go to Lisa whose patience and advice sounds to have been spot on here.

Lisa has been with us a long time now and has recently been in a couple of videos we have recently shot for the shop and I think we have a movie star in the making. Have a look at our facebook page over the next month and you will see.

Thanks again for the great recommendation and if there is anything we can ever do for you then just drop us a line.

All the very best