“Great staff, they made it exactly how we wanted it”
Review of Bebe Tailor

Bebe Tailor
Ranked #73 of 450 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Welcome to Bebe Tailors. Here at Bebe we have 15 years experience in the tailoring industry. We are one of very few shops in Hoi An that has its own dedicated team of tailors on site. A team of 10 quality controllers oversees production to ensure perfection for you.We have one of the largest selections of fabrics in Hoi An, spread over three spacious shops. All shops have air-conditioned changing rooms to ensure your comfort during the summer months. We are sure our customers will find the materials to make the clothes of their dreams.Our customers have been so happy with our clothing that word of mouth recommendations is our number one source of new customers. However, enough of what we think. Please read our reviews below to get the full story of our service from who really counts, our customers. Bebe has 3 locations in central Hoi An Bebe 1 is at located at 11 Hoang Dieu Street Bebe 2 is located at 95 Phan Chau Trinh Street Bebe 3 is located at 40 Tran Hung Dao Street
Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

My highest recommendation for BeBe. The staff speaks English very well, they have folder full of inspiration and if you have something in mind yourself they make it just the way you want it. They are quick and efficient and we got a suit and a jumpsuit made in just 24 hours, the outfits are beautiful, great material and fit perfectly. They have you in for several fittings so the clothes fit just right.

bebe D, Manager at Bebe Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2017

Dear Eva,

Thanks for such a great review.

These reviews mean a huge amount to both the staff and the business. Word-of-mouth recommendations are what has made us and it is always nice to go and see the staff who get a great review and hear their story of the visit.

Really hope you can make it over here again sometime soon.

All the very best and thanks again.

Bebe

Write a ReviewReviews (3,884)
All reviews
in 62 reviews
"final product"
in 52 reviews

Reviewed August 1, 2017

Bebe Tailor 3, a short walk away from Hoi An Villa T&T approximately 5 minutes away which was where i resided for 3 nights. A review on that will be coming up. Opposite Bebe 3 Tailor shop is Tuong Tailor which is direct competition. I visited both Tailors and decided on Bebe for the following reasons.

Bebe's staff were pleasant, professional and easy going. There wasn't any touting at any point in time and they were patient with me.

Bebe offered me a great deal i couldn't resist for the quality of the clothing. Intention was to have one suit tailored but I ended up walking away with a full suit, 2 Pants and 6 Shirts.

Special compliments have to be given to Mai who has worked at Bebe 3 for almost 12 years. Very experience lady who will provide opinions such as the design and colour of the inner lining that would match the colour of your suit. Her attention to detail was over the top. I didn't even have to say anything and on the first fitting of the suit, pants and shirts, she did all the adjustments and told me not to be worried. Any fuss i had over certain part of my clothing was paid attention too. Even when i thought my shirt was perfect, she recommended to have it tighten slightly something which i might have over-looked as i'm not in this business for 12 years and her decisions were all spot on after the second alteration.

Not only was Mai professional but friendly, easy to get along and well mannered as we joked and talked about other topics outside business. It didn't feel like a transaction but rather a friend helping out. Furthermore as i was leaving the next day and had to collect it on the night itself, Mai actually had the Tailor come by the shop to see me with the Suit on so as to adjust it accordingly instead of bringing it back to the Tailor outside of the shop which would have been a longer and more time consuming process with lesser understanding on the alteration needed.

Prior to going to Bebe, i recommend that you have an Idea of what kind of Suit or Dress you would like to have. A picture of the particular style and fitting or design would be great for the ladies to have a general idea of what you want. If you have exact measurements and certain clothing you would like please do let them know however i would advise that you let them the professionals do another measurement of you regardless especially since you are there at the shop.

Staying there for approximately 3 nights would be great and it would be best to visit them on your first night to provide them with several days to get the fittings done. The first fitting is usually over-sized as they love to play with additional buffer before trimming it down to the specific measurements once you it on.

Dear Chan,

Wow what a review.

You can't imagine how proud we are of Mai and the work she does here. To end up with such a detailed and glowing review like this is a real testament to her work.

Your right about the fact that pushiness is not wanted and furthermore just does not work in my book. If you want to buy great but if you want to browse that is no problem at all. The staff all know to back off if people just want to have a look around.

Also good to hear was the fact the staff went looking for alterations and ways to improve the clothes before you saw it. This is obviously making work for themselves but their customers being truly happy is what the likes of Mai and the team down at Bebe 3 are all about.

Just couldn't be prouder ......Thanks so much Chan.

Manager

Reviewed August 1, 2017 via mobile

Purchased a suit from here. Been 200cm tall i was worried. I have a perfectly tailored suit, the choices were exceptional, the service was exceptional, not the cheapest but certainly a lot cheaper the Australia. Very very happy with the end product.

bebe D, Manager at Bebe Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2017

Dear Ruthertravel....

I can really understand why your so happy. I don't fit the "off the rack" model either and it is so nice to finally get some clothes that actually fit.

I will thank all the staff involved and hope you can make it over here again sometime soon.

All the very best

Reviewed July 31, 2017 via mobile

Great service by Be Be, worked with me for all three fittings and helped me pick out quality fabrics.

Some of the best tailors in town, would recommend.

Do be careful with the quality of the shirt fabric but that being said everything was made to measure perfectly and I am happy with my order.

Thanks Be Be

bebe D, Manager at Bebe Tailor, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2017

Dear Webb,

Thanks so much for the great review and really happy the service was perfect and the clothes fitted so well.

These reviews really do mean a lot to us !!

Hope you can make it back to Hoi An sometime soon.

All the very best