“Phenomenal Service”

Bebe ClothShop - Tailor
Ranked #69 of 429 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: Welcome to Bebe Tailors. Here at Bebe we have 15 years experience in the tailoring industry. We are one of very few shops in Hoi An that has its own dedicated team of tailors on site. A team of 10 quality controllers oversees production to ensure perfection for you.We have one of the largest selections of fabrics in Hoi An, spread over three spacious shops. All shops have air-conditioned changing rooms to ensure your comfort during the summer months. We are sure our customers will find the materials to make the clothes of their dreams.Our customers have been so happy with our clothing that word of mouth recommendations is our number one source of new customers. However, enough of what we think. Please read our reviews below to get the full story of our service from who really counts, our customers. Bebe has 3 locations in central Hoi An Bebe 1 is at located at 11 Hoang Dieu Street Bebe 2 is located at 95 Phan Chau Trinh Street Bebe 3 is located at 40 Tran Hung Dao Street
Reviewed March 9, 2013

What a credit to the Hoi An Tailoring industry! Their professionalism and experience was evident as soon as we entered the shop. BeBe (the owner) is very hands on and gave us a very good deal on our items compared to the other shops who tried to make us buy things we didn't want. We were assisted by Jade and Lyan who were experts in their field and knew exactly what we wanted. 10 shirts, 1 suit, 2 evening gowns, 3 cocktail dresses, 2 sweatshirts and 4 jackets later we are very happy with our purchases! They even made 2 jackets in 5 hours to accommodate out urgency! Now that's service and all done with a smile! They even keep your measurements on file for 5 years should you require anything else made and posted out. Obviously, you should still try bargaining to get the best possible price but we can't recommend this place enough.

1  Thank JayD88
Write a ReviewReviews (3,703)
All reviews
in 53 reviews
"professional service"
in 53 reviews

Reviewed February 28, 2013

During our travels through Vietnam we found ourselves in the beautiful city of Hoi An. We were told by friends and family that this city offered opportunities to have clothes made to order at reasonable prices. When I started researching the tailors in town I realized that a choice would be difficult - so many to choose from. We decided to go with a tailor - Bebe Tailors in January 2013 that was suggested to us by our hotel Hoi An Beach Resort - we were impressed by the Tailor's staff - their professionalism and ability to capture what we wanted 'on paper' along with a stream of measurements and actually have garments to try on in less than 24 hours! My intention was to buy one dress and one jacket...I left with four jackets, two skirts and two dresses...so beware - they are also good sales people!! My partner also left with two suits (with two pairs of pants per jacket) and 6 dress shirts - and one tie! I was a little skeptical of the quality - owing to the speedy sewing adjustments that were being made at our last fitting - but now that I have had my garments at home - and have been wearing them to work - I am very pleased with the look and fit. Thank you staff at Bebe - and thank you to the manager Vincent! Perhaps one day we will come back for a longer visit!! From Anna and Rocco in Canada.

Reviewed February 27, 2013 via mobile

My friends and I visited bebe 2 and had a great experience. Between us we had ~ 6 dresses ~3 suits and 3 blazers made, we were very happy with all our purchases. The staff were very friendly and knew what to alter in order to make the peices look best. The price was slightly more expensive but for the quality and time it was well worth it. I would recommend bebe 2 to anyone visiting Hoi an!

Reviewed February 24, 2013

I visited Bebe Tailor in December 2012, while on a trip there with my girlfriend. First thing that strikes you is the great service and friendly staff there. I made a total of 10 shirts, 5 pants, and a full suit. Everything was perfect, except for my 2 work shirts which were slightly short. The suit was great, and I really have to commend Bebe for the great price given for the exceptional quality of the fabric/cloth and workmanship. In addition, a fitting service was done the day after my orders, and everything was made as I wanted it to be within the next 1-2 days. Just amazing. It helps that they have their workshop just upstairs, so any amendments/alterations are pretty immediate. To top it all off, they even sent all my orders to my hotel, FOC. I`m really impressed, and if there is just one reason I need to head back to Hoi An, it would be to get back to Bebe Tailor. Finally, I just really want to thank Chung, the amazing and pretty salesgirl that helped me and my girlfriend. Chung was great with all the details, patient, and knew exactly what we wanted. She also gave good recommendations, and was just a pleasure to be served by.