“Terrible!”
Review of Everybody's Fashion - CLOSED

Everybody's Fashion
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: <1 hour
Owner description: if you are confused between giddy western shoes, high heels shoes or dynamic sandals,Shop Everybody with a dedicated staff will advise you on the ideal Shop Everybody. You can also find the designs available at i love shoes
Useful Information: Stroller parking, Activities for young children, Wheelchair access, Activities for older children
Reviewed December 10, 2012 via mobile

Bought some shoes here before checking trip advisor. Mistake. Measured up by two chatty staff members, told to come back the next day, shoes too tight. They told me to come back the next day, shoes fit this time but the glue was not holding. When I told them this the put some super glue on the trouble area and told me to not wear them for 1 day. After the first day of wearing them (having also left Hoian) the shoes are coming apart again.

1  Thank MEandAE

Reviewed September 27, 2012

When in Hoi An shopping look up at the sign and name of store. Don't even enter this store. I wish I'd read reviews of shops before going in. Only go with Tripadvisor recommendations. In every case where we researched (hotels, restaurants) we had amazing experiences. I just didn't think to research shopping places in Hoi An.
Long story short: ordered shoes for my little boy, went to collect the next day, too small, told to return in an hour. I didn't believe they could make new shoes in an hour. They didn't, they'd been stretched. I saw the stretcher. They refused a refund, male owner got extremely aggressive, I was scared, my husband had to step in, owner had to be held back by wife and daughter, my husband calmly tried to talk to him. The guy is totally nuts. I went outside and tried to call the police, we finally left and left our money. Reported him to the hotel. Now I've read reviews here I see this man is dangerous. Buy clothes in Hoi An, don't bother with shoes. They aren't the best - we had some copies of Vans made elsewhere (shop 2 doors up called 'Handbags and shoes) but they look like homemade copies.

2  Thank Monica M
Reviewed September 14, 2012 via mobile

This place is mind boggling! There would be over 5,000 different types of shoes and that's no exaggeration! The ladies there are so nice and will go out of their way to make sure everything is perfect. They custom make the shoe to your foot so it's very handy when I have two different sized feet! They are really cheap and comfortable and a genuine leather! A real bargain!

2  Thank Bellastredwick
Reviewed June 17, 2012

I ordered two pairs of shoes yesterday (one of their samples and another from a web picture) and i remembered after went out of the shop to check for some reviews and when i found the above reviews i was like "i,m sooo stupid,i've payrd already and i,m leaving tomorrow!!"....well i went there today and the both sandals are pretty good,one of them are not exactly what i asked for but i like them!!they fit perfectly!! I,ve payed 60 dolares for the 2 pairs,i cant expect much quality but they really seem very nice!!! I think the relation quality- price is pretty good!!the woman from the shop was also very nice all the time !

3  Thank kratividanula
See more reviews
Reviewed April 2, 2012

We had 2 pairs of boots made and we left a large deposit -- 65%.
When we came to collect them they were of very poor standard and the 'leather' tab ripped of when pulling the boot on . The leather was cheap rubbish & the style of the boots was very unflatteting . The sizing was all wrong . So unimpressed we left the boots there without paying the remaining $70, forfeiting the $100 we had already payed . Please check out lots of shoe shops before deciding . We didn't & got burnt