“Best people, Best shirt, best tailor!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hoi An Tailor - Blue Gecko

Hoi An Tailor - Blue Gecko
Ranked #135 of 404 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a Vietnamese based clothing manufacturer who has a wide range of experience in constructing exacting garments for western markets and would be very happy to help you with your order. We currently have a number of contracts with a range of international men's and women's clothing labels, ranging from luxury suiting and shirting through to tailor made street wear, and feel our experience in this area would be of great benefit to you. We have access to a wide range of tweed fabrics, depending on the price point you are after and the quality of garment you would like produced. At the upper end we can access fabrics from the luxury fabric mills of Dormeiul and Scabal, the Huddersfield based mills of Thomas Fisher, Dugdale Bros & Co and Duffin and Peace, or we have a range of 100% woolen tweeds manufactured throughout the world. We would also be interested to know a general base price you would be hoping to purchase these garments at. Feel free to contact me to discuss this opportunity further, Regards Blue Gecko Garments
Canberra
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Best people, Best shirt, best tailor!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2013

I have been in Hoi An many times for years and never experienced a place like it. There is no other better place there, i know that for a fact. I never knew in fact that there was so much to make a suits properly, lapels, the cuts and sleeve choices. And the end result returned a perfect suits that is truly made for me.
The shop is a very clean and arrangement, one thousands of fabrics are available for my favourite choices from ms Thuy’s consults – the owner of tailor shop who is very good
English speaking and fluently.
Staffs and service at Blue Gecko Tailor are really excellent. The suit and the shirt has been tailored perfectly to my requirements and the high quality makes a very good first impression, I was there the first time and has been greeted by calling my name directly..
they still keep my measurements for my next orders in the future after i comeback home.

Visited June 2013
3 Thank AnhQuy

Singapore,null, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 27 helpful votes
“Excellent tailor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2013

I went to Blue Gecko after some online research and was very glad that I chose them from the huge amount of tailors in fabulous Hoi An. I went there for personal and business reasons as I had a collection made by them for my resortwear fashion label, Attaby. I have 10 years experience in the fashion industry and I can say that the team here have a great traditional tailoring background matched with solid knowledge of modern cuts and silhouettes. This combination means they can interpret any style you want and to a very good quality level. They even had a local artist hand paint a print from a photograph on one of the garments. I will be back....

Visited May 2013
3 Thank Claire C
ballarat
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 55 helpful votes
“Great service and value”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2013

We used these tailors last year and returned again this year. We found the girls to be very helpful and efficient. The boys suits and shirts are fantastic they are really happy with them. I opted for just a couple of basic summer sun dresses which I am very happy with. There quality is good and there price very good

Visited July 2013
3 Thank DD45
Tuusula, Finland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“First class service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

Our family had the pleasure of doing business with Thuy and her excellent team at Blue Gecko Tailors. Everything from first contact by e-mail through the whole process went superb. Me and my sons are now happy owners of suits & shirts made by Blue Gecko team. As my son put it very well: By far the best suit I have had and even better is how easy everything was. Thank you Thuy & The team!

Visited April 2013
Review collected in partnership with this attraction

1 Thank Seppo R
Turku, Finland
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent service and great results fast!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

I had two suits and two shirts made. I came back the next morning and the shirts and pants for my suits were instantly perfect and did not need any alterations. At first I was disappointed in the jackets of my suits, but after refitting two times they made it exactly as I wanted and in just a matter of hours. The service was really friendly and they were happy to make my desired changes. Be sure to demand the alterations you want because everything will probably not sit perfectly straight away.

Visited June 2013