“thanks girls!”

Hoi An Tailor - Blue Gecko
Ranked #138 of 404 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a Vietnamese based clothing manufacturer who has a wide range of experience in constructing exacting garments for western markets and would be very happy to help you with your order. We currently have a number of contracts with a range of international men's and women's clothing labels, ranging from luxury suiting and shirting through to tailor made street wear, and feel our experience in this area would be of great benefit to you. We have access to a wide range of tweed fabrics, depending on the price point you are after and the quality of garment you would like produced. At the upper end we can access fabrics from the luxury fabric mills of Dormeiul and Scabal, the Huddersfield based mills of Thomas Fisher, Dugdale Bros & Co and Duffin and Peace, or we have a range of 100% woolen tweeds manufactured throughout the world. We would also be interested to know a general base price you would be hoping to purchase these garments at. Feel free to contact me to discuss this opportunity further, Regards Blue Gecko Garments
south golden beach
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“thanks girls!”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

the girls at blue gekko were great- they made some gorgeous pieces and copies of my favourites for me and I am very happy with the results. Because I had clothes made for my girls they called me mum which was cute. Great service & smiles all round!

Visited February 2013

Victoria, Canada
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“Exceeded our expectations!”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I was hesitant to get a suit made while in Hoi An because I'd read online that while they are cheap, it is for a reason. People warned that these cheap suits were shoddily made, improper for business and fell apart.
On last minute after reading a few reviews, I threw caution to the wind and had a suit made at Blue Gecko Tailors.
I payed $100, which is more than you might pay elsewhere, but it was worth it for the quality!
The suit they delivered was made of the premium cashmere-wool blend I'd selected, and lined with a gorgeous silver silk.
It didn't fit perfectly on my first fitting, but they hastily completed all the alterations for me in 2 hours, with smiles and no complaints!

I am a discriminating fashionista, and I was very impressed by the quality of suits they produced for us. Their keen eye for detail, and friendly service throughout the transaction give them their top rating.
I highly recommend these tailors, and wish that I could bring their services home with me!!

Visited February 2013
Melbourne, Australia
“Fantastic service”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I have been back to Hoi An now twice and would not go past Blue Gecko. They are fast reliable and extremely friendly. You are warmly welcomed whenever you step inside their shop and I have no hesitation in sending things from Australia to them to be made. They also provide a very fast and reliable postal service. 10 out of 10!

Visited January 2013

tasmania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“blue gecko taylor”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I was most satisfied with my garments when they arrived. I had some dresses made whilst in Vietnam, but they didn't fit anymore once I got home, so I organised to have some more made and sent. They arrived and are very good, not exactly like picture but very nice. Colours were hard to see over the internet but the service was great.

Visited October 2012

Sydney, Australia
“blue gecko”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

i have been to the blue gecko a few times and will always go back last year i took a few friends who also loved hoi an and the gecko where they had many items of clothing made for there family and themselves, i would recomend any one to visit the blue gecko even if its just for the hospatality from Thuy and her staff.
can,t wait for the next trip already planning but i think there might be a few more people this time
and we will see you at the blue gecko.

Visited October 2012