“Fantastic service”

Hoi An Tailor - Blue Gecko
Ranked #138 of 404 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a Vietnamese based clothing manufacturer who has a wide range of experience in constructing exacting garments for western markets and would be very happy to help you with your order. We currently have a number of contracts with a range of international men's and women's clothing labels, ranging from luxury suiting and shirting through to tailor made street wear, and feel our experience in this area would be of great benefit to you. We have access to a wide range of tweed fabrics, depending on the price point you are after and the quality of garment you would like produced. At the upper end we can access fabrics from the luxury fabric mills of Dormeiul and Scabal, the Huddersfield based mills of Thomas Fisher, Dugdale Bros & Co and Duffin and Peace, or we have a range of 100% woolen tweeds manufactured throughout the world. We would also be interested to know a general base price you would be hoping to purchase these garments at. Feel free to contact me to discuss this opportunity further, Regards Blue Gecko Garments
Melbourne, Australia
“Fantastic service”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I have been back to Hoi An now twice and would not go past Blue Gecko. They are fast reliable and extremely friendly. You are warmly welcomed whenever you step inside their shop and I have no hesitation in sending things from Australia to them to be made. They also provide a very fast and reliable postal service. 10 out of 10!

Visited January 2013

tasmania
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“blue gecko taylor”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

I was most satisfied with my garments when they arrived. I had some dresses made whilst in Vietnam, but they didn't fit anymore once I got home, so I organised to have some more made and sent. They arrived and are very good, not exactly like picture but very nice. Colours were hard to see over the internet but the service was great.

Visited October 2012

Sydney, Australia
“blue gecko”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

i have been to the blue gecko a few times and will always go back last year i took a few friends who also loved hoi an and the gecko where they had many items of clothing made for there family and themselves, i would recomend any one to visit the blue gecko even if its just for the hospatality from Thuy and her staff.
can,t wait for the next trip already planning but i think there might be a few more people this time
and we will see you at the blue gecko.

Visited October 2012

Brisbane, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“BLUE GECKO a gem of a taylor service..”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

I have been visiting Hoi An for over 10 years now and have visited Thuy and her staff in the Blue Gecko shop since she branched out on her own. All of the business shirts that have been measured and made for me over 6 years ago are still like new and get worn to the office on a regular basis I have had casual travel trousers made with zip off legs and many pockets still wearing just like they were made yetserday. On my recent visit Jan 2013 I even had some cushion covers custom made for our lounge I got exactly what I asked for at a very reasonable price and done over night. 5 years ago I got Thuy to make some boxer shorts for me and my Grandchildren and my children they are still all going well washed and worn all the time. The fabrics are of good quality and Thuy and her staff quality check every item carefuly before delivering either at your hotel or ready for you in the shop when you return. On another subject Thuy also has a restraunt just down the road and the food and beverages are also excellent as I have come to expect from Thuy and her staff. Prices are also very competitive.
My wife and I will always hold Thuy's professional and ethical business practices in high regard and recomend her to all our friends and collegues for a quality product at the correct price. Thuy had Kimino's made for us this visit and they are just fantastic.

Visited January 2013

Glastonbury, United Kingdom
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Excellent service at. Excellent prices”
Reviewed February 6, 2013 via mobile

After spending ages looking at reviews and a quick walk round Hoi An we decided on the Blue Gecko. Once we found it, missed it first time we were delighted with the outcome.

Fabric and designs agreed. My husband wanted a coat which they quickly understood his requirements. Next day for fitting some items fine but my shirts needed sleeves shortening and to be taken in. The pants I had ordered had not been started but would be ready at 8 that evening. When they arrived they fitted perfectly and were very well made.

Very good service at a very reasonable price and certainly much better value than many others.