“Great and professional”
Review of Phuoc Lavender Spa

Phuoc Lavender Spa
Ranked #21 of 118 Spas & Wellness in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: Our staff are fully trained and deliver highly professional service equal to the most expensive spas in Hoi An, at a fraction of their cost. We have many returning customers and receive a great deal of positive feedback. Drop by our spa and you will experience the excellent service for yourself. We welcome comments, the feedback from our customers helps us to improve service quality. Ha & Hiep, co-owners and managers
Aarhus, Denmark
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 81 helpful votes
“Great and professional”
Reviewed June 6, 2013

A bit more pricey than most spas in Hoi An the Lavender Spa is well worth the money. And still much cheaper than most spas in the West. I had a foot reflexology massage and my friend had a full body massage. Everything was done with care and professionalism. The setting of the spa itself is quite basic and not fanzy at all. It's located on the busy road of Cau Dai which is perhaps the biggest downside of the spa because it is a little noisy. It's a shame because the staff really try to give the experience a nice ambience, but it's hard to ignore the noise from traffic despite their incredible hands. Nevertheless I highly recommend visiting this spa. It's very good value.

Visited May 2013

18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“GO THERE”
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Been availing myself of this spa for the last two years and things just get better. They always have specials going which inevitably equate for two for one. So we have 1 hour massages for 400,000Dong ($10 each). I had one of the funniest nights thjis trip with three Malaysian women having feet massaging and their three vietnamese masseurs and my lass giving me a manicure. Just go there it is worth it.

Visited May 2013
11 Thank Ellen O
Melbourne, Australia
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Very sweet Staff. Made to feel very welcome.”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

My 14 year old daughter and I booked in for a massage and nail treatment.
The setting was clean and fairly simple but the staff were very sweet and welcoming.
It is a family business started by 2 sisters who have managed to build up a good business after moving to the city from rural China to be trained.
My shellac nail treatment lasted longer than most and the massages were good.

Visited January 2013
8 Thank scurtis_2103
Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Amazing service!”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

The service I received at Phuoc Lavender spa was incredible. The manager Marie knew what she had to do to to gain a customer. She delivered a polished and very professional service with a huge smile and care. I booked an aroma body therapy massage for 90 minutes ( i really needed after travelling for 20+hours) and the results were super. I slept so well. I couldnt resist.. I returned the following day for a organic facial, foot reflexology and back, neck, head and should massage... WOW! fantastic. I would remember Marie for her spirit to make her spa the best. Big thanks to Dalia and Violet for great service. Soledad!!

Visited April 2013
13 Thank SoledadTa
London, United Kingdom
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 58 helpful votes
“Wow! Professional and effective therapeutic massage”
Reviewed April 17, 2013

I visited the spa with bad neck and shoulder pain.I was led into a private and clean cubicle by the female masseus,who understood the problem.

One hour later my discomfort was gone and I retrieved my personal belongings from my locker with the key provided.

The staff here are well trained and rely on professionalism rather than "hook them in glamour".

The charges are fair ..no complaints at all.!
I recommend this spa to anyone needing a massage and TLC in Hoi an.

Visited April 2013