“The best little spa in town”
Review of Phuoc Lavender Spa

Phuoc Lavender Spa
Ranked #25 of 124 Spas & Wellness in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: Our staff are fully trained and deliver highly professional service equal to the most expensive spas in Hoi An, at a fraction of their cost. We have many returning customers and receive a great deal of positive feedback. Drop by our spa and you will experience the excellent service for yourself. We welcome comments, the feedback from our customers helps us to improve service quality. Ha & Hiep, co-owners and managers
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Do yourself a favour and visit Rosemary and the girls. the service is just fantastic and little Rosemary is just beautiful. The best facial, massage, pedicure and manicure in Hoi An. My husband is pretty fussy when it comes to having his hair cut and he was pretty impressed with the experience of Rosemary. They will collect you from your hotel and drop you back as well. Thanks girls for a wonderful and relaxing afternoon.

7  Thank Theshortestview
There are newer reviews for Phuoc Lavender Spa

Reviewed October 3, 2012

There’s nothing so classy or fancy about this place. Beautiful? No. Mysterious? No. High-class services? No. But I love it the way it is, very Vietnamese, and I feel very relaxing here.

5  Thank liking_123
Reviewed September 30, 2012

Great service from these guys. They collected us from our hotel and the option was there for them to return us (we declined).
We booked a 90min swedish massage and 60min foot massage as well as a threading (like waxing) for my partner. I also ordered a head shave, they do not do this on site but walked me down the road about 100m to have it done.
All in all a very relaxing time. The massages were really nice but not what I would call a swedish massage. I suspect the girls there are only experienced in Vietnamese massages so essentially that is what we got, but that was fine.
The foot massage was awesome and was feeling the good effects from it for a couple of days which is always a good sign.

The owner Marie is a lovely young lady and we found her to be very professional and while I was having my head shave she sat with my girlfriend and they discussed the local area and life in general adding to the overall relaxed ambience of her salon.

The beds are a little tightly packed with net curtains dividing them but never felt like I was too close the other patrons and the soothing music did wonders for me.
Very good price and although it was lacking the private rooms you'd normally find in the hotels it was also lacking the huge overheads the hotels charge you for that privilege.

2x people 90min massage 60min foot massage eyebrow threading and headshave 1.9mil VND (around $91US).
I compared to the hotel when I got back and the same service was over three times as much!

Definitely worth a visit.

3  Thank Danny S
Reviewed September 27, 2012

Best of many! (So far). Located next to our hotel we ducked in by chance. After one we were hooked and received good value for money and service every time.

5  Thank WaynenVinna
Reviewed September 24, 2012

me and my boyfriend decided on a rainy day in hoi an to go to a spa.after reading all the positive comments on phuoc spa we went there and weren't disappointed!the massages (hotstone and aroma) were very good for an absolutely reasonable price. after the massage rosemary did a wonderful manicure (first in my life) for me and convinced my boyfriend for the pedicure. we would highly recommend this spa!

5  Thank kaerubaer