“Bánh mi Phượng”

Banh Mi Phuong
Ranked #161 of 1,074 Restaurants in Hoi An
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: We have been serving up the most delicious banh mi in Hoi An for more than 30 years. We use a special sauce made from the juice of the smoked pork to create a standout flavor for own brand . See you at my shop
Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

Just THE best Bánh mi in all of Vietnam- sadly i can no longer eat one in Australia now that I've tasted an authentic Bánh mi !! Very cheap and you need to thread your way to the front of the line because they are FLAT OUT serving tourists and locals alike. Hand hygiene and gloves used so pretty safe to eat here.

Date of visit: August 2016
Write a ReviewReviews (2,894)

Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

Hands down the best Banh Mi I've had in Vietnam. Authentic and full of flavour!
Great to see they have vegetarian options too. I ate this every day :)

Reviewed September 7, 2016

It's pretty tasty with lots of filling! I went twice and will probably try another time with a different order number. The location was really easy to find, too. And right next door, there's an old lady selling fresh aloe vera juice for 10,000 a bottle. Get some of that too, it'll cool you down on a hot summer day.

Reviewed September 6, 2016

As a massive Bánh mì fan, I couldn’t wait to get stuck into some of the best that Hội An had to offer. There were three different places that seemed to stand out from looking online at reviews, with no local knowledge to go on we had to rely on this.
I’m now writing this review after trying all three of my earmarked Bánh mì sellers. I was surprised at how different they were for the same ‘classic Pork Bánh mì’. All were excellent and really difficult to choose between. Service and surroundings were similar across the board, as was price.
Bánh mì Phuong was one of our favourite Bánh mì from our last visit to Hội An. International acclaim has seen this little shop grow and was larger than when we visited a year prior. It was good to still see locals stopping off to pick up Bánh mì or bread rolls though. Despite the larger amount of people both making and eating the Bánh mì was still excellent, probably the best bread of the three for me. Hard pushed to choose a favourite but we did go here twice in one day; lunch and dinner!

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed September 6, 2016

With just VND20,000 you will have a full of beef, meat, vegetable and other ingredients in one bread with a perfect taste for everyone. Eat this with VND10,000 corn milk bottle and it will be perfect for your breakfast or brunch. They open until 21:30 so no worry about bread sold out. They also sell Milo ice-cream at VND5,000. Look, perfect for a meal right? Just come and try ittttttttttt