“Best Banh My in Hoi An”

Banh Mi Phuong
Ranked #137 of 923 Restaurants in Hoi An
Cuisines: Vietnamese
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: We have been serving up the most delicious banh mi in Hoi An for more than 30 years. We use a special sauce made from the juice of the smoked pork to create a standout flavor for own brand . See you at my shop
Reviewed November 21, 2013 via mobile

This was a cracker of a Banh Mi full of tasty pate and spicy pork. Not a huge amount of salad but if your a confirmed carnivore you probably wouldn't miss it. If your the fussy sort your probably not going like this little street food type stall with no apparent refrigeration. But the taste is worth any risk. Btw we had no ill effects from gorging ourselves on the goodies.

1  Thank KaytH3
Write a ReviewReviews (2,419)

Reviewed November 18, 2013

Yeah I went here because of Tony. Yeah it was hard to find. Yeah it was the best Banh Mi I've ever had!
I originally thought this was near the cloth market, but its really on the east side of the Central Market in the middle or so. I had the banh mi with no egg, it was so great. I don't know if its the minerals in the water that make the bread so good, or something else, but it was incredible. And for like $1.50 I should have got two!

1  Thank CalGat
Reviewed November 10, 2013

I eat here the day after eating at the bahn mi queen and I prefer the latter. I've wrote a review for the bahn mi queen as well. This place is just throwing the bahn mi together and because of that, I think they have lost a bit of flavour. This place is like a Subway, the bahn mi queens place is like, well, a bahn mi stall 30 years ago. It was nice here but just not really authentic enough.

20,000 dong for a ban mi

Reviewed November 6, 2013

Absolutely loved this place, was referred here by a local and were so happy they had told us about it!

The bahn mi has more toppings than the usual one, and is just amazing. A bit more chilli and some tomato and salady type toppings. At 20,000 dong each, can't go wrong!

GO THERE!

1  Thank scout16
Reviewed October 23, 2013

When you google 'best Banh Mi in Vietnam' this is what comes up. Google does not lie. Over it with everything and all your pleasure senses will be stimulated.

I've eaten Banh Mi for years in New York City and it does not hold a candle to what this woman does. I came here five times in four days.

It is on my list for final meals on my death bead. FACT!

1  Thank Matt C