“Great time!”

Hoi An Free Tours
Ranked #4 of 147 Outdoor Activities in Hoi An
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: "Hoi An Free Tour" is a local university students organization who offer as free bicycle tours to unexplored countryside in Hoi An such as Kim Bong Village, Tra Que Vegetable Village and Cam Thanh Water Coconut Palm Village. You can bike around villages and see stunning rural scenes, rice paddies, fishing villages, fields of water buffalo and Bamboo Bridge. You will learn and get many insides which are never written on guide books. It's all about a cultural exchange and giving the volunteer students opportunities to practice their English language skills through outdoor activities
Arlon
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Great time!”
Reviewed November 11, 2013 via mobile

We had a really good time during this free Hoi An tour with Hong and her team (and were just the two of us)! They were really friendly, enthousiastic and gave us a lot of information. We recommend, really worth it!

PS: for information, you will be requested to pay 50.000 dongs per person for the ferry and to help communities you visit.

Aude and Arnaud from Belgium

2 Thank Aude V

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Vietnamese first
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“They were more like your friends!”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

My mum and me were really glad we found this! It was definitely one of the main highlights of our 15 days trip to Vietnam. Unlike the usual day tour, we had two lovely guides, Ai and Ha, whom made us feel very homely. Despite being young in age, they were very professional and informative. Especially Ai, she not only knew how to differentiate the different types of vegetables, she also knew their uses. She even initiated to bring us to Kim Bong Village after we finish the Tra Que Veg Village. That was her first time leading two tours in a day! Ai was very patient and answer every question we had, and was very attentive, making sure we had all our needs attended to. Throughout the trip, they treated us more like their friends. We really enjoyed their companion. Thank you!

2 Thank applejess
Helsinki, Finland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Worth of doing!”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Me and my boyfriend were in Hoi An in the end of August and took part in the Hoi An Free Days Tour. Our group of four people had two lovely guides, Kute Quyet and Thanh Tam, and they were excellent! They showed us how the locals live and they were really eager to tell about their culture. The tour lasted four hours and the morning with these guides was fantastic! The tour was very interesting and definitely worth of doing.

Visited August 2013
Haines Junction, Canada
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great way to get out a see a bit more of Vietnam outside of Hoi An”
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Hong was a great tour guide today! Very enthusiastic and full of energy an!!d fun. Loved sharing about the Hoi An area and culture. She and the two trainees were awesome and when our hotel bike had a flat tire they helped us by sharing their bikes and ensuring we got it fixed. We loved our tour!

Da Nang, Vietnam
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Life is so beautiful - If you come with Hoi An Free Tour.”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

I am a tour guide of Hoi An Free Tour and I am the first person write a review for my own organization. I also a tourist, so that I think I'm not wrong when I write this.

You don't know How much awesome, how much beautiful, how much funny, how much interesting if you do not go with Hoi An free tour. I and my friends, we have to try very hard if we want to be a tour guide in HAFT. We're working with our heart, our passion, our love for organization, Hoi An and for tourist.
At this time, Our organization have some trouble. I just want to say '' My friend, Don't give up. I know we won't. Coz we are family and we always together. I love you all''

10 Thank Truonghalinh