“The Best Jewellery Shop Ever”
Review of Lac Viet

Lac Viet
Ranked #86 of 409 Shopping in Hoi An
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I have had four trips to Hoi An and it never surprises me that this shop just gets better and better. I got a gift for my daughter's 40th birthday. Something that would have cost $2,000.00 at home but it cost just over $100. I bought other things and the quality is exceptional. The owner, a lovely girl called Thao, is not pushy,. She is quite serene. If you want something made at a fraction of the price, here is the place to shop.

17  Thank Lyn T
There are newer reviews for Lac Viet

Reviewed November 5, 2012

Over my many visits to Hoi An in Vietnam this jewellery shop is one of the high lights.
Theh own Thao is extremely honest and creative and will remember jewellery she has made for you years ago. Their prices are very reasonable the their jewellers to date have been able to make anything I have asked for. It is incredible how quickly they can copy your favourite ring or necklace at a fraction of the price. Definitely a MUST VISIT in Hoi An. Highly recommend. You will be very happy with the results.

4  Thank Kiwi-child
Reviewed October 23, 2012

I lost a diamond from my ring when visiting the Cu Chi Tunnels and took the risk to have it replacedin Hoi An based on a recommendation from an Australian living in Hoi An and the fact that it would be very expensive at home. Very happy with the outcome.
What seemed to be very popular was the ability to copy existing jewellery or from catalogues, especially jewellery.

2  Thank Sallylyons
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I have also visited this shop recently following a recommendation. They have a great selection but also make to your order. With two daughters to buy for, it was easy shopping. Would highly recommend the visit.

5  Thank HappyTraveller2014
Reviewed September 12, 2012 via mobile

I have returned to this store many times over my trip to Hoi An because it is the best value and the best quality. The staff will do anything to make sure you are completely satisfied with all items you design and purchase. They speak English very well and I would recommend this shop to anyone who enjoys a good bargain, exquisite jewelry and the best rip off tiffany & co!