“Enjoyed my trip back to Italy”
Review of Luna d'Autunno

Luna d'Autunno
Ranked #204 of 838 Restaurants in Hoi An
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 16, 2013 via mobile

Needing a night off from Vietnamese I really enjoyed my bruschetta, pizza and chilled glass of chianti.

The environment was really pleasant, service was great and I left a happy man.

1  Thank arborantics
There are newer reviews for Luna d'Autunno

Reviewed August 9, 2012

My lunch at Luna d'Autunno was pretty disappointing. I ordered the Italian version of a Gazpacho (shouldn't have done that in Vietnam I know) which they charge more than in Spain for (80 000 Dong) and it was watery and unflavourful - although it came in a generous portion. The bread served with it had soaked in the soup and was wet and soggy. After trying to improve the soup with spices and oils, I gave up and left it almost untouched. The drinks (watermelon and orange shake) were lukewarm, but when I asked lots of ice for my Sprite later, the waitress kindly obliged. After the meal, I never heard from any member of the staff and they did not ask my partner and I if we wanted more drinks, although we were lying on a comfy beach bed on their patio. When we left, the owner did call a taxi for us. I believe the food is quite pricey on this strip of restaurants by the beach and this Italian place id no exception. I am sure the pizzas and pasta would have been much better but the gazpacho was awful.

Reviewed July 29, 2012

We absolutely love this place! We been here twice the first time we stop over here for water but we love the gorgeous bamboo couches front of the restaurant facing the beautiful beach having WiFi so perfect. We tried the foccacia with Olive oil and balsamic vinegar it was heaven too good .
the owner was there very nice guy hands on talk to us for a mins. He recommends their pizzas so yesterday our second time there we tried the pizza and it was delicious.
Staff was friendly excellent service.
Over all great experienced and very will recommend.

Reviewed July 6, 2012 via mobile

I highly, highly recommend this restaurant. Gorgeous setting overlooking the beach and perfect for a lazy lunch or evening meal. My husband and I ate here twice and were impressed by the quality of produce, generous serving sizes (I had to take half of my large and tasty pizza home) and very friendly, efficient staff. A top choice if you are looking for a change from Vietnamese food.

Reviewed March 31, 2012

Yes, the food at Luna d' Autunno is fab...no doubt about it. Delicious thin-crusted pizza, pasta that is el dente, good wine. All good! Unfortunately it was the neighbours who let this place down the night we were there...loud music, drunk obnoxious patrons, and a barman who was happy to partake in all of the above. Not sure what the answer is, but Luna d 'Autunno does need to work with its neighbours to create an atmosphere that is conducive to eating and relaxing rather than one than requires its patrons to grin and bear a barrage of noise pollution.

1  Thank TrishTrish