“A beach is a beach”

$56.25*
Hoi An Sunrise Cruise and Fish Market Tour
Ranked #33 of 130 things to do in Hoi An
Reviewed December 13, 2013

Stayed on this beach - and what do you say - it is a beautiful sandy beach fringed by coconut plams and near the village of Cua Dai there are lots of restaurants. I must admit most of it was trashed as we had just arrived after the typhoon but they were hard at work cleaning it up and re-building it. Guess by now it is pristine. It is worth a trip to it .

Write a ReviewReviews (2,114)

Reviewed December 12, 2013

I was here at the wrong season as April would be a more beautiful season for the beaches. It looks decent during December and there were a number of food places at there.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

The beach was very clean although the water was not clear. My family enjoyed the warm water and the yummy food on the beach. The option is to hire the beach chairs for 30,000 VD or sit for free as long as you order food. A few sellers on the beach but they were not too bad, remembering they are all trying to make a living.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

We had a lovely ride from Hoi An to Cua Dai beach. Just before you get to the T intersection at the beach on the road from Hoi An, there is a great Restaurant about 5 shops from the T on your Right (from Hoi An) There is a tiny lane beside it where you can park your motorbikes. Good food of all sorts and cheap. Pizza for the kids, hot chips, vietnamese, it has it all. After luch we crossed the road to look at clothes shops, when I walked in, I realised one was a tailor. I proceeded to leave politely (couldnt get anything made, we were leaving that arvo). I was literally pushed by the lady back into the shop, I was offended but did not show it, walked around the shop and headed to the door after a lap. 3 women blocked the door and insisted I buy something. I felt bad, they were obviously having a quiet day, but I could not help. I asked to leave and was again pushed backwards in the shop, the door remained blocked. I had my 13 yr old daughter with me. Now I figured I had better show I was offended and firmly told them we would be leaving now and to please make way at the door. They did relent but I wasnt happy that they had made me become aggressive. Not a pleasant experience. But the restaurant and the other shops......great! Go visit.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

Cua Dai beach is quite nice, under certain circumstances. For me, it was disappointing, but that is because I'm from California and thus completely spoiled by good beaches. If you are coming from South Vietnam, I think you will find this beach pretty dirty and not worth visiting, but if you are southbound, this could be a nice stop on your way. Grab a bike for $1 in Hoi An and make the 15 min bike ride out to the beach, grab a drink, and relax for awhile.

Note: When we arrived there were a bunch of people telling us to pay to park the bikes, but we just went down the road a bit and no one bothered us again. When you get there, buy a drink and you will be allowed to use one of the many lounge chairs.