“Best tailor in Hoi An. Chris. NSW”
Review of Mr Xe Tailor

Mr Xe Tailor
Ranked #9 of 404 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: Cloth & Tailor Shop
Sydney
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best tailor in Hoi An. Chris. NSW”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

I have been traveling to Hoi An for the past eight years and each time I have had clothes made by Me Xe. I too have tried several tailors in Hoi An but always return to Mr Xe. I have never been disappointed with any of the garments made and have many years wear out of the clothes. My husband has had shirts, shorts, long pants and jackets made all with perfect results. I have recommended Mr Xe to many of my friends and travelers to Hoi n and everyone of them have come away totally satisfied with the service, fit and price received from Mr Xe and the beautiful girls who work in the shop. My daughters travelled to Hoi An with me three years ago and they too had several pieces of clothing made including jackets and dresses and could not speak more highly of the service that they received. When I wear any of the clothes that I have had made by Mr Xe, I am flooded with complements and people asking where I brought the clothes. I will continue to visit Mr Xe and also continue to recommend him to my friends. For value, perfect fit, good service and great clothes, give Mr Xe a visit and you will not be disappointed.

Brisbane, Australia
“September 2012”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

I visited Mr Xe in September 2012 and got a linen jacket + 5 shirts made.

Although Mr Xe was on vacation at the time, his staff took care of me and I ended up with some amazing shirts and jacket. Huge attention to detail, with the quality much higher than other places I tried in Hoi An. Internally all the lose ends of fabric were trimmed off and sewn away nicely unlike other places that just left them as is.

Next time I would get my suits also made here, I will return on my next trip for sure.

Palmerston North, New Zealand
“Awesome follow up service!”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

I visited Mr Xe in 2011. He tailored a 3 piece suit for me and a fitted shirt. He was very helpful and could offer advice on styles and colour schemes. As I was travelling I had him send it home for me and it arrived a week later in New Zealand. I was very happy with the suit and decided to order some new shirts and a vest from him. I got in touch through email, sending him some photos of what I would like and 3 weeks later a parcel arrived with some great fitting clothing in it. Now here is the amazing part: I THEN ASKED HOW TO PAY FOR THE SHIRTS AND VEST AND HE TOLD ME THERE WAS NO CHARGE THIS TIME AS LONG AS I'M ENJOYING WEARING THEM!

Mr Xe is a great character with a wonderful temperament and I will be ordering from him again for sure.

Visited December 2011
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Mr Xe is amazing - nothing is too much trouble”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Mr Xe made a suit for me in 2010 during a trip to Hoi An - the suit was perfect and needed very little alterations after the first fitting. I was so impressed with the suit that when a friend visited Hoi An in 2012, I asked them to order me another suit from Mr Xe. Mr Xe had retained my measurements and about 3 weeks later my suit arrived. Everything was perfect except for a very minor detail with the trousers (I prefer wider ankle fitting). I called Mr Xe and he offered to send me 2 new pairs for no cost. Within 3 weeks, the new trousers arrived and were perfect - I offered to send some money but Mr Xe refused. If you buy from Mr Xe, not only will you be happy with the result but you will have a tailor for life with a suberb customer service ethos. I will keep buying all my suits and shirts from Mr Xe for as long as need to wear suits.

1 Thank Burgamy01
sunshine coast
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Great value”
Reviewed September 12, 2012

We had used Mr Xe 9 years ago, on our return visit to Hoi An we were not planning to get clothes made, but we changed our mind. At the last minute, we rushed in ordered some copies of mens pants, there was a great choice of fabric they were made overnight with no need for alterations A great fit well made and great staff