“Excellent service”
Review of Blue Ms Tam Tam

Blue Ms Tam Tam
Ranked #32 of 409 Shopping in Hoi An
Reviewed December 23, 2013

The ladies are extremely friendly and take the time to make sure you are happy with the product. We went in one morning and had the first fitting the same day. There wereon,y minor alterations with majority of the clothes fitting perfectly the first time. The staff were willing to change things until we were happy. Between me and my boyfriend we had 14 items made and they were all perfect and at great prices!

There are newer reviews for Blue Ms Tam Tam

Reviewed December 15, 2013

The ladies at Blue are great to work with. Deliver everything they promise and more, willing to try new and even strange requests. Me and my boyfriend both had beautiful coats made, (in funky styles, as the tailors said) and the ladies did a perfect job, delivering every detail perfectly and finding material that fit our price range... we did walk between tailors and them at Blue were by far the nicest and most willing to work on our ideas. Also, had it the job done in a day, excellent service!

Reviewed December 12, 2013

I decided at the last moment to buy a suit. Went in on Tuesday afternoon, was measured from head to toe and then selected the cloth from a thousand or more fabrics. The whole process took no more than 45 mins although I could have been there for hours. All the time the staff were very kind and helpful. They offered to come to the hotel for a first fitting but I chose to go back the next afternoon. When I got there I was greeted like an old friend and when I tried the suit on it fitted like a glove. I bought a suit and extra pair of trousers for $248, great value for a hand tailored suit. I will be ordering another in the New Year.

Reviewed December 11, 2013

Really good and friendly service.They even put a new zipper in a dress from another tailor in Hoi An, cause we were unhappy about it. They made some wonderfull dresses. They can make everything you want; we showed them (difficult) pictures from internet and they made exactly the same dress. We would really recommend this tailor.

Reviewed December 10, 2013

We were helped by Anh and Hien, among others, who were lovely and really knew their work. I made 5 dresses and 1 pair of pants, of which a few were very complex styles with lots of fabric. After 2-3 fittings and lots of adjustments that the girls insisted on, I had a perfect result. My sister, however, only made one pair of pants and after 2 fittings was very disappointed because it was far from what she had originally envisioned. She said it was okay and that she would accept it but when they saw the disappointment on her face they insisted on remaking it from scratch at no additional cost. In the end they made a perfect new pair and also managed to adjust the original pair to a standard my sister was amazed with. EXCEPTIONAL CUSTOMER SERVICE! Price is around mid range but there are some very nice fabrics available and the tailoring is great. Overall value is very good. Cannot wait to go back again!