“Far too easy to spend money!”
Review of Blue Ms Tam Tam

Blue Ms Tam Tam
Ranked #33 of 415 Shopping in Hoi An
Reviewed September 17, 2013

We have just left Hoi An having spent some time every day here to be fitted for clothes! 2 men's suits, 2 women's suits, I shirt, 1 dress, 2 skirts and 4 evening dresses- all fabulous. We were recommended by our driver otherwise we wouldn't have known who to choose. They can match any picture you show them from any website and they are quick and efficient. It's not amazingly cheap but a lot cheaper than the UK. They have a good eye for design and will advise you on what looks best on you. We all felt in good hands and would come again if we are ever in Vietnam - will try ordering by email when we get back and see how that works. Fingers crossed.

1  Thank Ann E

Reviewed September 8, 2013

Blue was recommended to us by a friend who had shirts made years ago. He commented that they lasted years and still wears clothes made by Ms Tam Tam's team.
My partner had a suit and shirt made and I had several pieces of clothing made, including two beautiful dresses that are now favourite pieces in my closet. The service was very good and we were very happy with the quality of the clothing.
I did feel that when I went back for fittings, I had to insist on changes I wanted made. I was reassured that the clothes looked fine. Just be sure that you speak up to ensure your clothes fit to your comfort level. In doing so, we left with exactly what we wanted. Ms Tam Tam's staff was very patient and attentive to our requests. We will go back on our next visit to Hoi An! Thank you ladies! Ally and Duncan from Hanoi

Reviewed September 7, 2013

What can I say. Our hotel suggested to go here. (my husband calls it Mrs Tim Tam), anyway, You walk in the door and then ladies step forward to help you. They give you books to look through and mark if you like anything. Then they take measurements, the care they take on measuring was exceptional. I had 4 pair of trousers and 5 dresses made, total cost $545.

We went back the next day for a fitting, the trousers fitted perfectly, the dresses had to have slight alterations, then we went back and they fitted eprfectly.
My husband says that when he was standing outside just waiting he was bought out a chair to sit on a offered cold drinks, So he was looked after as well.

A big thank you too: Anh, Tung and Dong. (Anh I think I am right and you are pregnant, all the best for the birth of your baby). We are coming back to Hoi An next year so we will definetly be visitng you again.

Reviewed August 9, 2013

We visited here on the advise of our Hotel. The staff were very friendly and accommodating and worked hard to give you exactly what you want. We bought quite a few things for myself, my wife and two kids and all fitted perfectly, so much so that when we returned the next day for a fitting I bought some more! The price varies with material so is very much up to yourself, but still very good and most things are completed in 24 hours. As a final complement, whilst we were being fitted another couple returned to buy another suit to match the couple they'd purchased the week before.

Reviewed August 3, 2013

This tailor was recommended to me by a friend who used them a while back. I tried out a few tailors in the town but what stood out with them was that they were not pushy and they were able to get the dress fittings right the first time around with very small alterations to be made. Unfortunately I cannot say the same of the other tailors I tried. I got two dresses and my husband got suits and shirts. The suits and shirts were fitted once [each] and fit well when ready. It was nice to not have to go back several times for fittings and alterations. While they are not the cheapest option, the measurements were taken well so that the fittings were smooth [by the lady named 'Ahn'].
The only negative comment I have is that they do not have a wide range of fabrics to choose from. However, I suppose if you bought the fabric elsewhere and had it made here they should be ok with it.