“made to measure clothing Hoi An”
Review of Blue Ms Tam Tam

Blue Ms Tam Tam
Ranked #34 of 415 Shopping in Hoi An
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Blue is a gem in Hoi An, so many shops to choose from but thankfully I chose Blue. Wonderful service, good ideas on fabrics and design and wouldn't let me take it away until it was perfect.
I recommend Dong, she was a delight, I've now been renamed Shoo, not Sue, courtesty of Dong.
Have fun.

1  Thank sue c

Reviewed January 24, 2013

We had originally intended on visiting a different tailor based on TA reviews however our wonderful guide from the company we used throughout Vietnam highly recommended Blue. I was reassured as she simply suggested we visit but if we were not happy then we could just politely decline and leave.

Fortunately the girls at Blue were fantastic, very welcoming and not at all pushy. Like many of the tailors in Hoi An, the shop is relatively small with a rather small area out the back to get changed. It can get rather warm but they provided us all with water and the fans were on whenever they suspected that we were too hot.

We bought four shirts for me (2 casual and 2 formal), two short sleeved shirts and a pair of shorts for my 10 year old son, two beautiful dresses for my 12 year old daughter (she helped design and draw these with help from the staff, a process she loved) and four outfits for my wife (1 formal dress suit and 3 casual dresses). We were not disappointed and were very happy with the price.

We visited on the first day for about 70 mins, looking through various books and catalogues (for folks from the UK, they had a lot of recent Next catalogues), looking at fabrics and browsing the Internet. After selecting several outfits, materials, patterns and styles we agreed a price (no bartering) and paid a deposit. There is a sufficient selection, certainly more than enough for us. Anything more would have left us rather bewildered !

We returned the follow day for a fitting where we all made a few adjustments, probably about 45 mins for us all to try on and check. We had a good look at the stitching and the quality, everything was good. We then came back on the third day for a final check and a few very minor alterations.

We cannot fault the clothes or the staff, the girls were absolutely wonderful. Very engaging, friendly, attentive and polite. They made many suggestions but did not push it if we said no. We really enjoyed their company and felt very at ease here, indeed every time we walked back into the store they greeted us, by our names, like long lost friends. Our children felt very relaxed and comfortable and the girls spoke with them regularly.

All in all we were absolutely delighted with the experience and the clothes and we would all happily recommend shopping here.

1  Thank Haggis_Supper
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

I purchased two suits, one long jacket and 5 shirts - all fit great and very impressed. Would recommend this service to anyone especially the fashion cobscious

Reviewed January 19, 2013 via mobile

I bought 1 suit and a jacket. First of all the quality and knowledge is very good. Of course you can buy it maybe cheaper but not for the same quality. Within 1,5 days I could come over to fit several times until the clothes fitted perfectly. They also have a very good of style(Italian style). Believe me I know what a good suit is and understand quality. I recommend this shop to everybody. At least ms tam tam speaks good English what makes it very easy. Ms tam tam thanks for the nice suite and jacket. Watch your mail for another order.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Our Vietnamese guide recommended this shop for custom clothes and we weren't disappointed. The staff was so friendly and helpful. We met the owner and his wife when we went back to pick up the clothes. They were all wonderful. We bought a custom jacket and two custom silk shirts. The clothes were measured, cut and sewn in about four hours which was incredibly. We did measurements which took about 15 minutes then went sightseeing in Hoi An. The staff asked us to come back at 4pm. When we returned they finished the fitting and the clothes were ready in about 15-20 minutes.The finished products looked great. I would highly recommend "Blue Ms Tam Tam" to anybody out there looking for custom clothes in Hoi An.