“Excellent Tailor with Fantastic Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Blue Ms Tam Tam

Blue Ms Tam Tam
Ranked #29 of 406 Shopping in Hoi An
Hanoi, Vietnam
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Excellent Tailor with Fantastic Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 1, 2013

I have used Blue now three times and every time I have been happy with what they have produced. I have had pants, skirts, work pants/shirts, dresses and winter coats made and there is nothing I have been disappointed in. The girls are all very friendly and genuinely want to produce a product you are happy with. They are quite knowledgable and give good advice around body shape, quality of fabric and what will look good or not. They are a little more expensive than other Hoi An tailors but it's better to pay a little more and get something you will wear rather than have it sit in the cupboard. The only area they could improve in is the range of fabric which can be a little limited. Blue Ms Tam Tam is always my first stop in Hoi An.

Visited December 2012

“excellent quality and personalised service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

we were recommended blue by our hotel and so glad we went straight to Tam Tams shop. the service we received was world-class and the finished product is excellent. we had designer blazers made that would put the top fashion houses to shame. it is more expensive but barter and it's worth it.

Amsterdam, The Netherlands
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Helpful staff, good materials, nice tailor made work!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2012

Both me and my boyfriend arrived here on 20/12/12. I designed 2 dresses together with An, a very helpful lady in the store. The 2 dresses were tailor made and the results were absolutely great. The materials were good, the dresses fitted perfectly and they suit perfectly. My boyfriend made a shirt to wear at work and he is also satisfied. I want to thank the staff at Blue Ms. Tam Tam and can definitely recommend this store. It is not the cheapest tailor, but you get good value for money. No need to search for other shops and go to Blue Ms. Tam Tam. Best greetings, Menno&Krista (The Netherlands)

Visited December 2012
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We bought a whole wardrobe full!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

my husband and I both had a number of suits and shirts made and I had some dresses made.
they all fit well and the quality is good. the service was friendly and attentive . We got 7 suits,
14 shirts , 4 dresses and 5 long pants for under $2000 made with good quality fabric - not the cheapest
In town but great value! Kate and Ray

1 Thank Kate C
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great friendly team, great value”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 14, 2012

We headed to Blue on the recommendation of the lovely girl at Retreat cafe down the road. We were very glad we did! Ms Tamtam and her team at Blue were exceptional. Far from pushy, they asked what we would like, sorted that, took our measurements and we negotiated on price. We didn't do much negotiation as the prices were very reasonable to begin with. We had a few fittings, all in the next day or two, and ended up adding to our order. They were very good about my husbands sunburn, and had a giggle with us. Nothing was too much trouble and requests for adjustments here and there were met with immediate action, no grumbles.
Wouldn't hesitate to recommend them, and based on witnessing the way they handled a few different clients whilst we were in there, I think they are extremely professional and caring. I've already handed their card out to travellers we met who were heading to Hoi An.