“Great service, great price, great clothes.”
Review of Blue Ms Tam Tam

Blue Ms Tam Tam
Ranked #29 of 407 Shopping in Hoi An
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Great service, great price, great clothes.”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

Our hotel recommended Blue and they were brilliant from start to finish. Initially I only ordered a suit and my girlfriend had a suit and a coat made from a photo. At our first fitting we were both so impressed that we ordered even more. Between us we had; 2 suits, 2 shirts, 2 dresses and a winter coat which was a perfect replica of the photo my girlfriend chose. The staff were incredibly friendly, they were honest with their opinions and were always right. They made it a very personal, pleasurable experience, and remembered our names even after the first meting, offering us a drink and asking how we were etc. Although they seem to not be as dirt cheap as other tailors, they do offer a wide range of fabrics at all prices and do not push you to spend more then you are wiling to. We ended up getting the top end material despite being on a budget and it was absolutely worth it! We did need a few days for the fittings, so build enough time into your trip if you want your clothes to be absolutely perfect.

Visited July 2012

Leusden
“Blue ms tam tam tailor in Hoi An”
Reviewed August 17, 2012

This shop is really capable of creating special things! I had a very nice tuxedo made for a reasonabele price, friendly and fast!

Visited August 2012
Melbourne, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Great experience”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Our hotel recommended Blue and we were not disappointed. I had two dresses and three jackets mades. I took with me a photo from the internet of what I wanted made and I am so happy with the results! The ladies are so friendly and welcoming and made the experience a good one, they always seem happy to see you again. They keep your measurements so that you are able to order again from home via email. I would most definetely go to Blue again when in Hoi An.

Visited August 2012
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“First class”
Reviewed July 27, 2012

Recommended and introduced to the ladies at Blue by our guide, and so impressed from start to finish.

Warm greeting and introductions - water each time we went in. Nothing was too much trouble. You have to go back a couple of times, but well worth it to make sure the alterations are spot on.

We ordered 3 x suits, 5 shirts and another pair of skinny pants for me and really happy.

Highly recommend. It's nice to see Miss Tam Tam looking after her 'girls' too. She seems like a good boss.

Deephaven, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Great service, great clothing”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

This tailor was recommended by our hotel staff and they nailed it! We had a group of 6 and the staff took to us like we were family. It was very hot and humid and they made us feel very comfortable. They took care of "Big Papi" first and worked their way through the other family members. We even had one daughter faint and they were right there with a spot to lie down, a bottle of water and a cold clothes for her forehead. Their service throughout the process was excellent. They assisted us with getting the garments shipped back to the States and everything arrived timely and in great shape. Many thanks!

Visited April 2012