“Fast, high quality tailoring and excellent customer service!”

Rin My Fashion Tailors
Ranked #83 of 407 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: RIN MY TAILORS is a family owned and run business which offers old fashion friendly service and help from experienced staff speaking good English. We are located at the edge of the old town away from the hustle and bustle so you can shop in peace at your own pace. Enjoy a family atmosphere in a shop offering an extensive range of quality fabrics for both men and women. We make suits, shirts, coats, shorts, dresses, skirts, trousers. All garments are double stitched and a perfect fit is guaranteed or you get your money back. This is no risk shopping at keen prices. Bring photos, web pages, clothes to copy or browse through the in house catalogues. WIFI is available.
Dublin, Ireland
“Fast, high quality tailoring and excellent customer service!”
Reviewed September 8, 2013

If you are looking for high quality tailoring in Vietnam, then Rin My tailors is the place to go! Despite only having 24 hours in Hoi An, Rin My tailors were able to make several beautifully tailored suits, dresses etc for all five people in my group. Although our hotel had offered us a 10% discount voucher for one of the bigger tailoring companies, we found out that this is actually a scam- the hotel gets a cut of the money spent there. Rin My, by comparison, is a small, family-run business, and delivers an excellent service. Highly recommended!!

Visited August 2013
hoahoian, Public Relations Manager at Rin My Fashion Tailors, responded to this review, September 12, 2013
A discount offered by a hotel generally means an inflated price charged by the tailor to cover the discount and the hefty commission paid to the hotel for the customer referral. You have worked this out but many tourists think that they are getting a genuine discount. RinMy do not rely on hotels for customers and consequently do not inflate prices to cover commission payments. Hoa thanks you for shopping at RinMy and she is very happy that you are one of her many happy and completely satisfied customers.

“Excellent service, I am more than satisfied with the tailoring from Rin My Tailors, I recommend you try them, the people here ar”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

This was my first visit to Hoi An and I found the experience of choosing a tailor a bit intimidating because of the overwhelming number of them. The first decision was where to go, after a quick search on Trip Advisor I made a shortlist and then narrowed it down on tailors near my accommodation. Finally, to spread the risk I opted for two tailors: Rin My and one of the Yaly shops.

At Rin My I took some of my favourite old clothes that are wearing thin: a shirt, a pair of shorts, and a pair of pants. I was hoping to get copies of them made.

I basically handed them over and explained that I wanted replicas. This wasn't entirely possible as the fabrics/patterns available were a bit different to what the originals were made of, however they did make me some great clothes based on what I had taken in, and the fabrics were perfectly suitable for my needs.

We had one fitting the fillowing day and some minor adjustments were made to the pants and the shorts which were then available for pick up that afternoon. The shirt was excellent and I was so happy with their work that I had another two copies made.

The clothes have stood up to daily wear since returning home, no ink running in the wash, the seams are fine, etc.

If I'm fortunate enough to return to Hoi An I'll definitely be visiting Rin My Tailors again.

Thanks Miss Hoa!

Visited August 2013
Thank you for your T.A. review. We at RinMy understand the difficulty faced by travelers when shopping and having such a huge number of venues offering similar products. Reading the first hand experiences of previous customers can help to reassure a potential customer in the decision making process. We are very pleased that you chose to shop with us and that we were able to make clothes for you which left you smiling. We look forward to your next visit with us and maybe your review will lead other T.A. readers to take the same path as you took.
Greenville, North Carolina
“Not to be missed”
Reviewed August 29, 2013

As the other reviewers have mentioned, I too was pointed to Rin My by word of mouth by a couple I met in Thailand. My experience with Phung and Nung were excellently personalized, and they pay attention to every detail.

My only regret is not having more made! I came away with a couple suits, several button-downs, a blazer and even a couple t-shirts, and every piece fits me perfectly. It is clear that their biggest goal is for you to walk away happy with your purchases, and my sister and I both can attest to this truth.

Many thanks to those at Rin My for being so great at what you do!

Visited June 2013
hoahoian, Public Relations Manager at Rin My Fashion Tailors, responded to this review, September 3, 2013
Feedback like yours is gives us great satisfaction . It tells us that our customers are very happy with our service as well as the clothes we make and are prepared to recommend us to travelers when and where ever they meet. Hoa and the girls at RinMy are indeed very good at their job as you point out and we thank you for taking the time to write to T.A. and giving us such a glowing endorsement.
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Good value, friendly excellent tailor.”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

There was a confusing selection of tailors in Hoi An, we visited a couple recommended by our guide but decided to check out Rin My Tailors as friends had recommended them. The service was excellent but also relaxed. We took our time to decide on what we wanted to have made and choose from their good selection of fabric before we were measured for our clothes. We returned the next day for our fitting and were so pleased that we ordered two more shirts for my husband and a skirt for me! One of my dresses didn't turn out how I had imagined but they were more than happy to alter it not once, but twice ( after the final fitting) and then deliver all our clothes to our hotel. Would thoroughly recommend these tailors.

Visited July 2013
hoahoian, Public Relations Manager at Rin My Fashion Tailors, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
The recommendation from friends and customers with a first hand knowledge of a particular tailor in HoiAN is usually the most accurate and honest information to use when shopping. Guides and hotels make recommendations because they receive commissions to do so and not because the shop offers the best service , price or quality. We are glad that you followed your friend's advice and came to our shop. Hoa thanks you for your custom and for taking the time to write a review for T.A. We hope that others read your review and become customers of RinMy tailors and leave our store well dressed and happy as you have.
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Beyond Excellent”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

My brother and I visited Rin My by recommendation from another traveller. We were amazed at the attention to detail, stunning professional quality of the work and service and above all, how sincere and lovely the women were to us. I have received so many compliments of the clothing and I'm proud to tell people about my experience. At the end of our fitting, we felt like family -- spoiled rotten and looking fabulous. Thank you, thank you to Phung, Nung and Hoa!

Visited June 2013
Hoa and her staff believe that shopping should be an enjoyable experience where the customer is entitled to warm and friendly service and fitted with clothes which are well made and reasonably priced. Hoa is good at her job and appreciates your supportive words about her shop and the clothes you purchased. Thank you writing to T.A. and for shopping at RinMy. We hope to see you next time you visit HoiAn.