“Fast, Feisty and Fabulous!”

Rin My Fashion Tailors
Ranked #50 of 430 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: RIN MY TAILORS is a family owned and run business which offers old fashion friendly service and help from experienced staff speaking good English. We are located at the edge of the old town away from the hustle and bustle so you can shop in peace at your own pace. Enjoy a family atmosphere in a shop offering an extensive range of quality fabrics for both men and women. We make suits, shirts, coats, shorts, dresses, skirts, trousers. All garments are double stitched and a perfect fit is guaranteed or you get your money back. This is no risk shopping at keen prices. Bring photos, web pages, clothes to copy or browse through the in house catalogues. WIFI is available.
Reviewed July 27, 2013

My friend and I stumbled on Rin My Fashion Tailors one morning near the end of our stay in Hoi An. (It is very close to the Anantara Resort- which incidentally is an absolutely beautiful place to stay!) Upon entering the shop we were greeted by the very friendly and feisty Hoa, who owns and runs the business with her daughter and niece. We each ordered a dress and several skirts , selected fabrics(they have a very good range) and were carefully measured up by Hoa herself who was honest, funny and quite cheeky. She was also very hospitable offering us both cold bottles of water. We then told her that we needed to have everything ready by the next day which she said she could do --No Problem! Hoa advised us on style that is flattering, trimmings, lining and correct fitting. Trust her, she really knows what she's talking about!
The following day we went for a fitting, made some very minor adjustments and the finished pieces were ready to be picked up that evening. We were both extremely pleased with our clothes and with the way we were treated by the wonderful Hoa and the prices!
I wish we had found her at the beginning of our stay and before ordering from one of the large tailors.
Go and see Hoa, she'll look after you!
Marika from Australia

1  Thank Marika D
hoahoian, Public Relations Manager at Rin My Fashion Tailors, responded to this reviewResponded August 1, 2013

Feisty is a good word to describe Hoa . She always exudes enthusiasm blended with compassion and care for her customers. She is happy only when her customers are completely happy with their clothes and she lights up when they smile with contentment. Thank you for taking the time to write to T A . Your kind words help to guide future customers to RinMy rather than shop at the big stores with the big advertising budgets. As you have seen , Hoa can make shopping at RinMy a very interesting and rewarding experience.

All reviews
"adjustments needed"
"ordered suits"
"tailor shop"
in 6 reviews
"definitely recommend this place"
"attention to detail"
in 6 reviews
"thank you very much"
in 3 reviews
"highly recommend this tailor"
"great price"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed July 25, 2013

After checking out a few tailors that my hotel recommended and not being pleased with the quality of work, I found Rin My Fashion here on TA and decided to check them out. Right away I could tell they were different. This is a family operation, led by Mrs. Hua, and her daughter, and her niece, and they take pride in their product, not being happy until I was happy.
I had 3 dress shirts made and 2 suits. The shirts fit me wonderfully, and the suits look great as well. The quality of the stitching was far better then the other 2 places that we went to. As with all of the tailors, expect to have at least 2-3 alteration visits for suits. They save your measurements and I am already planning what to have them send me next!

Hoa has been in this business for more years than she cares to admit. Over this time she has selected only the best fabric suppliers and specialist garment manufacturers. Each have their specialties and all of Hoa's customers see the skills inherent in the garments they order. Hotels recommending tailors is a common practice in Hoi An and they charge a big fee to the tailors to do so. Hoa gets her customers by word of mouth recommendation and websites like T.A. She is able to keep her prices down because the is no commission fee included in her final price. Thank you for writing a great review for RinMy and helping to spread the word on how and where to shop for clothes in HoiAn.

Reviewed July 15, 2013

I can honestly recommend Rin My Fashion Tailors. I had 2 suits and 2 shirts made in less than 24 hours, even though there had to be made some minor adjustments, very fast and reliable service. Later the same day I had everything shipped to Germany and the people from the shipping service came by the same day. Also, the service was really helpful and friendly. The only thing you have to keep in mind if you ship something. There were so many wrinkles on all the clothes that I really needed to bring them to the dry cleaning service, before I could wear them the first time, so that adds up to the cost.

hoahoian, Public Relations Manager at Rin My Fashion Tailors, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Thank you for shopping at RinMy and for taking the time to write a review on our behalf. We try hard to take the worry out of your shopping experience and organizing shipping agents which are reliable, trustworthy and reasonably priced is one less worry for you to have to deal with. It is great for us to get feedback from happy customers and to see that the effort we make is appreciated.

Reviewed May 12, 2013

I was looking for a crazy suit, and they made the perfect one. They made it very fast en it looks really good. Very friendly staff as well.

1  Thank Ruben2610

Hoa and all her staff listen very carefully to customer requests. Some are more '' distinctive'' than others. What the customer desires is what the customer gets. Hoa is happy only when her client smiles with satisfaction. We think that when you wear your suit you are smiling.

See more reviews
Reviewed April 14, 2013

My entire experience was well above expectations. I had only one day to get custom suits and Rin My was able to do everything from first fitting to second fitting and final adjustment in 22 hours - insanely fast service. They were very efficient and the quality of the fabrics seemed higher than most of the other shops. I had two tuxedos and a wool/silk/cashmere blend suit all made in less than a day and the fit and finish was perfect. I would say it was very similar to the quality of custom suits I have bought here in Manhattan that cost 8 times as much. Paid $120 for the regular suits and $145 for the all-silk one which looks AMAZING.

Looks like some of the recent reviews were more critical but I had a great experience and am even thinking to order some items to be delivered as the quality for the price is hard to beat.

1  Thank rjrainosek

Thank you for shopping at RinMY for your stamp of approval regarding the speedy service and quality of workmanship you received here. Hoa selects the best fabrics and garment makers so every customer can be sure that their clothes will look good and stand the test of time. We look forward to seeing you again and you can be sure of the same high standards.