“I thoroughly enjoyed my visit and conversation” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Metiseko

Metiseko
Ranked #43 of 404 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: Upon arriving in Vietnam, Metiseko French founders have been driven by a desire to create upscale and cosmopolitan quality clothing for men and women, accessories and homeware with a strong "Made in Vietnam" identity. From its base in Hoi An, Central Vietnam, Metiseko's Creative team take inspiration from Vietnamese traditions and landscapes to design original fabric that captures the essence of this fascinating country while remaining stylish and contemporary. The unique and creative collections are produced locally from quality Vietnamese silk and organic cotton, following socially and environmentally responsible principles. Visit our enticing shops in Hanoi, Hoi An and Ho Chi Minh City to experience the world of Metiseko and take home a long-lasting memory of Vietnam.
Sydney, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I thoroughly enjoyed my visit and conversation”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 28, 2013

The metiseko is beautiful, airy and the garments with elements and friendly environment and very traditional nature, creating beauty for all women. we found great fabrics here with silk and cotton . I was particularly impressed with professional service staff name ANH and we were swept away by understanding of many story. she english speaking was so helpful, friendly,pleasant and nice and she know what she were doing and we got what we wanted and expected with its attentive staff,who took time to support choice and fit. without any hard to you can find sizes that fit Western women of all shapes. it just makes your holiday so enjoyable when you meet people like ANH,smiling staff.

Visited October 2013

• Korean first
  • Vietnamese first
Tewantin, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Seeking Meticulous Homewares enjoy Metiseko”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013

Thankyou Ann and Kim for making my stay in Hoi An so enjoyable. Shopping in Metiseko, admiring the beautiful quilts, cushion covers and clothing what a joy, I felt like I was in France yet still in Vietnam in a special personalized interior of their shop. The handiwork was so detailed yet fresh in colour and design, simplified forms and shapes on their table cloths and pillowslips I am so pleased I bought more than I could afford. Our large kitchen table in Australia looks great as we remember our trip through the tablecloths, pillow covers and serviettes. The shop layout gave me
helpful ideas for home decorating, indoor and outdoor courtyards which we saw so much of in old quarter Hoi An.
Ann and Kim understood their stock and customer ideas. They were helpful and curious about
clients from various cultures and enjoyed teaching me about Vietnam., in words and history,
we will return next year and collect more of their beautiful wares for our bedrooms at home.

Visited September 2013
Melbourne, Australia
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“A stand out in Hoi An”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

I walked past Metiseko on my first night in town. The beautiful, unique prints and high quality fabrics are like nothing else in Hoi An. I bought an organic cotton dress and went back the next night and bought a silk top. Kim and Phuong, the staff, are so helpful. Really outstanding quality and I think well worth the price.

Visited September 2013
Launceston, Australia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Metiseko”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2013

I visited Metiseko last week and purchased two dresses. Kim was so helpful and so lovely. I thoroughly enjoyed my visit and the conversation. Thanks Kim!

Visited August 2013
1 Thank Miriam P
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Beautiful organic cotton homewares”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 2, 2013

On our first visit to Hoi An, we were delighted with the beautiful organic cotton cushions and other homewares. The staff were friendly, knowledgeable and charming. We'd buy one of each if we could carry them! Will look forward to following new designs and products on-line.

Visited August 2013