“Eco-chic clothing and accessories”
Review of Metiseko

Metiseko
Ranked #65 of 425 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: Upon arriving in Vietnam, Metiseko French founders have been driven by a desire to create upscale and cosmopolitan quality clothing for men and women, accessories and homeware with a strong "Made in Vietnam" identity. From its base in Hoi An, Central Vietnam, Metiseko's Creative team take inspiration from Vietnamese traditions and landscapes to design original fabric that captures the essence of this fascinating country while remaining stylish and contemporary. The unique and creative collections are produced locally from quality Vietnamese silk and organic cotton, following socially and environmentally responsible principles. Visit our enticing shops in Hanoi, Hoi An and Ho Chi Minh City to experience the world of Metiseko and take home a long-lasting memory of Vietnam.
Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

This is an outstanding shop near the Japanese bridge in Hoi An. Its products are top quality and are designed by the sympahtic French women Florence.Her original prints come from her inspiration in Vietnam and are produced from organic cotton and natural silk offering the highest quality and the Vietnamese locals are involved in a responsible way too. We just love it!

1  Thank GerbenH
Metiseko, Metiseko Team at Metiseko, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Goedemiddag from Metiseko Hoi An !

We hope you have had a wonderful trip to Vietnam !

And thank you for visiting our boutique in Hoi An and for leaving us a positive comment on Tripadvisor!

We are looking forward to seeing you again soon ! And further more , a new collection is soon coming out , so please visit our website www.metiseko.com when we have it all completed !

With all our best regards,

Metiseko Team Hoi An

"great clothes"
"back home"
"my partner"

Reviewed January 2, 2013

This shop is a delight. The interior is airy and simple, allowing the clothes to show themselves off. It's hard not to be drawn to such pretty prints and fabrics. The prints are unusual and all have some influence from Vietnamese life. I bought a pretty silk blouse, inspired by the Vietnamese monsoon. There are homewares, baby clothes and so many potential gifts (to yourself or otherwise!). The clothing is so feminine - I just wish I had more room in my suitcase!
The owners - a french couple - are lovely and are very knowledgeable on the area. Thoroughly recommend a visit!

Reviewed December 25, 2012

I found Metiseko one evening when I was riding around Hoi An and the shop looked so lovely I decided I had to check it out the following day. I tried on pretty much everything in the entire store, and the staff, including the designer, were so lovely and helpful and gave great advice. I ended up returning to the store several times to buy more and more things. The clothes are feminine, really well made and the prints are just gorgeous! They also make childrens clothing and homewares like cushions, lamps and quilts in their unique prints. I have only been back home a short time and already received lots of complements about their clothes. I'm definitely going to be doing some online shopping through their website!!

A cozy "Xin Chao"from Metiseko Hoi An !

We really appreciate you for taking out your precious time to leave us a wonderful comment on Tripadvisor ! So, thank you....thank you and...another thank you for that :) !

Metiseko is now working on a new collection and it will soon be coming out ! It would be great to have you back here in our shop to try out our whole new collection when we get it all done :) ! We have also just opened our 2nd store on # 86 Nguyen Thai Hoc, Hoi An which is very pretty as well -Please check out the photos on our facebook page !

Best regards,

Metiseko Team Hoi An

Reviewed December 14, 2012

Great designs, well made, and they will adjust the clothes to fit just right! I would definitely go back again!

See more reviews
Reviewed December 4, 2012

In the midst of endless tailor stalls in Hoi An, this boutique is an oasis. The designer is a French woman married to a Vietnamese man. She designs the fabrics, as inspired by the sights of her adopted country. The garments are all of high quality and while they are more expensive than what you will see down the street, they are also much more unique.
The real treasure in this store is the service. Her staff are knowledgeable about the fabrics, the stories, the fits, and go above and beyond to help you find the best. They were witty, helpful, and sincere. I would recommend this shop to anyone - it is filled with delightful women's clothing, baby accessories, and home furnishings. Enjoy!