“Wow”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Shrewsbury, United Kingdom
“Wow”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

We searched for something a little more European and found this great restaurant. It is beautifully decorated and the tables on the balcony gave a great view over the street night market, those in the garden were nested in lush tropical trees and shrubs.the menu as nt enormous but boy was it difficult to choose, every read so invitingly. I promise you there was no disappointment when it arrived either, every single thing was cooked to perfection. The foie gras was probably the best ever and how they got the beef and pork so tender I don't know. We are so disappointed that we did'nt find bamboo Buddha earlier in our stay but rest assured we'll be there again tonight, and I'll offer another review, surely it can't be as good again?

Visited May 2013
1 Thank ian p

Lord Howe Island
“Good Choice”
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Had a lovely meal on the balcony upstairs overlooking the street. Food great, service good. We chose to have a couple of glasses of different wines with different courses as a break from the fresh beer in Vietnam and all were good. Worth a visit if looking for abreak from Vietnamese food.

Visited April 2013
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
“Perfect!”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I have been in Vietnam for 6 months, and this was the nicest meal I have had. The staff, service, food and drinks were great. The wine list has very reasonable options, with some of the cheaper prices in Hoi An. The restaurant itself is lovely, a very relaxed ambience. We all enjoyed our food- perfectly prepared and cooked. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone who doesnt fancy eating Vietnamese one evening! A handy location near the night market too. My only suggestion would be to include a couple more vegetarian options on the menu, as choice was limited.

Sydney, Australia
“Average food I'm sorry to say...”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

This restaurant is off the main road and is beautifully set up. The atmosphere and staff are lovely, but unfortunately the food is average I'm sorry to say, which was a let down.

For entree, I had the bruschetta with gorgonzola & cured ham and for the main I had the roasted duck. The duck was a little tough to cut through and chew, so perhaps a little overcooked.

My partner had for entree, shrimp tempura with tarragon cream and for main, the rib eye steak. She comment that her meal could be had in any good cafe back home.

Da Nang, Vietnam
“Charming place, just across the river.”
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Great place for dinner or drinks in Hoi An. A varied menu, which is excellent value for the quality. The terrace seating is great, and the second floor balcony gives you a great viewpoint to take in the bustling market street. The bruschetta and steak tartare are particular standouts, along with a very tasty sangria.