“An Oasis in the middle of a hectic city”

Su Bi Beauty Salon & Spa
Ranked #46 of 132 Spas & Wellness in Hoi An
Reviewed May 15, 2013

Had a head to toe massage here. Very soothing and relaxing. Don't be mislead by the dimunitive size of the masseuses. They are strong and can geet the kinks out handily. I had Lan who made sure her pressure was appropriate and that I was relaxed. 5 stars to Su also -- the receptionist-- She made sure I knew of all the services available and that I chose what I needed to address my various aches. Her English was also excellent, which made everything go very smoothly (she also wrote some instructions on paper in Vietnamese to help me with my shopping (thansk Su!). My friend got the haircut and shave and they cleaned him up well-- even trimmed his eyebrows! (afterwards- run across the street and bring back a draft beer to drink while waiting for your friend to finish up)
Rosy, May 15, 2013.

2  Thank rosy c c

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Thank you for your hospitality. It was a very good experience.

Particulary, many thanks to Su.

Nous avons beaucoup apprécié le massage à 4 mains.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

Relaxing foot bath, fantastic tea and beautiful staff. The prices are fixed which I liked. Thanh the supervisor did her job in a very gentle and capable way offering more tea and checking on the three girls, Lan, phuong and Na. I sat with my two sisters and we all had the same treatment. Each of us have nothing but praise.
While we were there a problematic customer came in and insisted on a big discount. Thanh dealt with the customer in a very diplomatic way and was calm and polite throughout.
Beautiful staff.
Thank you Thanh. Sue, Donna and Kathleen - Sydney Australia

Reviewed March 31, 2013

fantastic and relaxing 4 hands massage, what a treat during a rainy afternoon.
Prices are reasonable, but the service is friendly and attentive.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

I was recommended to go to Su Bi spa however once we arrived, took a look at the menu and found the prices to be very expensive (compared to the spa over the road which was fantastic value for money...). Decided to have a Deluxe pedicure but had to pay extra for nail polish (strange!!). There were a number of girls just wandering around not looking very interested to work, however when the girl decided to start my pedicure it wasn't what i expected. They call it a spa but all the girls talked the whole time through my treatment (1hr), not only that the main door was open and the street noise was loud. Not a relaxing time!!
I also didnt expect to receive a small cut on my toe (due to the girl shaving off my dead skin, she went a little too deep).
It was a very average job and once finished they try to rush you out before the polish has set!

1  Thank Missfreestyler