“relaxing”

Su Bi Beauty Salon & Spa
Ranked #45 of 127 Spas & Wellness in Hoi An
Reviewed July 7, 2012

The thai body massage was excellent whilst the foot massage although pleasant was fairly run of the mill.

Reviewed June 7, 2012

Would be better if they have the shower in the same room as massage

Reviewed June 3, 2012

Me and my wife came here for a foot massage. The lady from the spa recommended us the foot reflexology treatment, but in the end it was more a lower leg and knee massage than a foot massage. We didn't get what we came for and what we got wasn't that good either. My masseuse also had long fingernails, so everytime she massaged my lowerleg, some of her fingernails were scraping my skin - not very nice. When we finished, the lady rushed us a bit and we had to pay and leave quickly. I wouldn't recommend this spa.

Reviewed May 22, 2012

My partner and I had massage and facial with complimentary pedicure...all was perfect and so value for money! You must go here as the girls are fantastic and attentive!

Reviewed March 29, 2012

This is a must miss. Spent tine waiting for them to pick us up then go to spa and book treatments for later that evening. We showed up at 6:30 on time after leaving a deposit! Then they say 5 minutes.....now it's 7 pm and we are still not taken in then they tell us they can't do my treatment because other people are up there but say I can get a foot massage (was getting a beauty treatment not a massage). So we left. Anyway they wasted well over an hour of our time and clearly weren't upset about it. We were. Go elsewhere!

2  Thank Joe225