“Extreamly Excellent Quality Service”
Review of Wall Street Tailors - CLOSED

Wall Street Tailors
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: One of the best, multiple award winning tailor shop inspired by local talented tailor Kieu Nguyen and Entrepreneur Anna Sainsbury. Wall Street Tailors prides itself in having superior workmanship by keeping full control over quality and having access to quality fabrics from wholesale exporters. Wall Street Tailors is one of the few Hoi An Tailor shop to construct their suits with canvas. Measurements and preferences are filed for customers to re-order easily.
Melbourne, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Extreamly Excellent Quality Service”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

Hi All,
I just returned from Vietnam to Australia and have been overwhelmed by the quality items this store produces. Kieu is very helpful and has a brilliant eye for design. In this shop they ensure every item is finished to the highest standard and fits you perfectly. The level of communication and finishing of every detail is of a quality standard. I would not hesitate to recommend this tailor and look forward to staying in touch with Kieu and designing more items. Thanks ladies at Wall St Tailors!
Nicolette Marek, Melbourne, Australia

Visited July 2013

London, United Kingdom
“Very happy customer!”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

I arrived in Hoi An and wasn't sure which tailors to go to - there are so many! I had a look at a few and instantly felt comfortable in Wall St Tailors. I was given a cool water on arrival and had bought some images of dresses that I wanted made which Kieu adapted so they would suit my body shape better. She was very knowledgable and the service was excellent. I was shown around the shop and there is a new upstairs that isn't quite finished yet which is going to be lovely! Some great dresses on display to help if you are stuck. I ended up getting a few more dresses after the first fitting as I was so happy with what they had done. I have worn the dresses a few times already and am still thrilled!

I have left my measurements with them and will definitely order more when I am home!

Visited June 2013
Dublin, Ireland
“Excellent tailors, Very friendly staff”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Me and my friends spent just a few days in Hoi An. We all got suits and shirts, and some got blazers, all for our graduation a few weeks later. We were very impressed with the quality and speed of the service. We all had everything within 2 days. All the staff were very helpful and accommodating. I would definitely recommend them as a tailors and I look forward to dealing with them in the future either in vietnam or over the internet!!

Visited May 2013
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Great experience / Una experiencia immejorable”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I bought a silk dress and the whole process was a joy from start to finish. They took on board my comments after the first fitting and it was amended & fitted perfectly for the second fitting. Took some photos to work and everyone love it!
The two sisters are really friendly and knowledgeable and seem focussed on giving customers a great service without being pushy.
Prices were slightly more than you might pay elsewhere but we felt they were definitely worth the extra.
I highly recommend them and look forward to use them in the future.

Despues de dar bastantes vueltas y ver diferentes tiendas/sastrerias, me decidi por esta pequenya sastreria. Todo el proceso fue sencillo, rapido y sin estres! Despues de la primera prueba, y de hacer unos pequenyos ajustes, el vestido estaba acabado para la segunda.

Las dos hermanas hacen que la experiencia sea muy agradable, son muy majas, atentas y tienen mucha idea de telas,colores y de lo que la gente espera. Su meta es que el cliente este satisfecho y aunque otras sastrerias puedan ser algo mas baratas, no dudaria ni un momento en recomendarlas y espero poder volver a utilizarlas muy pronto!

Visited April 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Happy customer”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I ve just received my suit and I am I am very happy with the service and work which they done.
VERY proffesional approach, quick service and they know what they do!
As they have my mesaures I am able to email them and order more suits in the future!
Highly recommended! Stanislaw