“Excellent tailors, Very friendly staff”
Review of Wall Street Tailors - CLOSED

Wall Street Tailors
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: One of the best, multiple award winning tailor shop inspired by local talented tailor Kieu Nguyen and Entrepreneur Anna Sainsbury. Wall Street Tailors prides itself in having superior workmanship by keeping full control over quality and having access to quality fabrics from wholesale exporters. Wall Street Tailors is one of the few Hoi An Tailor shop to construct their suits with canvas. Measurements and preferences are filed for customers to re-order easily.
Dublin, Ireland
“Excellent tailors, Very friendly staff”
Reviewed June 17, 2013

Me and my friends spent just a few days in Hoi An. We all got suits and shirts, and some got blazers, all for our graduation a few weeks later. We were very impressed with the quality and speed of the service. We all had everything within 2 days. All the staff were very helpful and accommodating. I would definitely recommend them as a tailors and I look forward to dealing with them in the future either in vietnam or over the internet!!

Visited May 2013

Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Great experience / Una experiencia immejorable”
Reviewed May 5, 2013

I bought a silk dress and the whole process was a joy from start to finish. They took on board my comments after the first fitting and it was amended & fitted perfectly for the second fitting. Took some photos to work and everyone love it!
The two sisters are really friendly and knowledgeable and seem focussed on giving customers a great service without being pushy.
Prices were slightly more than you might pay elsewhere but we felt they were definitely worth the extra.
I highly recommend them and look forward to use them in the future.

Despues de dar bastantes vueltas y ver diferentes tiendas/sastrerias, me decidi por esta pequenya sastreria. Todo el proceso fue sencillo, rapido y sin estres! Despues de la primera prueba, y de hacer unos pequenyos ajustes, el vestido estaba acabado para la segunda.

Las dos hermanas hacen que la experiencia sea muy agradable, son muy majas, atentas y tienen mucha idea de telas,colores y de lo que la gente espera. Su meta es que el cliente este satisfecho y aunque otras sastrerias puedan ser algo mas baratas, no dudaria ni un momento en recomendarlas y espero poder volver a utilizarlas muy pronto!

Visited April 2013
London, United Kingdom
“Happy customer”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I ve just received my suit and I am I am very happy with the service and work which they done.
VERY proffesional approach, quick service and they know what they do!
As they have my mesaures I am able to email them and order more suits in the future!
Highly recommended! Stanislaw

Visited April 2013
“Excellent quality and service at great price”
Reviewed April 21, 2013

I was in Hoi An for a wedding and despite Wall Street Tailors being responsible for the the wedding party outfits they were still able to create dresses and jackets for many of the guests. I was very impressed with the quality and care of the work in just 2 days. Moon and Kieu take great care to ensure you are happy with your garments. I have no hesitation in recommending them.

Visited March 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Fantastic tailors!”
Reviewed April 5, 2013

Two sisters running the tailor shop - professional, friendly, will tell you if something doesn't fit you = honest, hard working, fun, skilled in what they do - fab results! Mada a dress, jacket, shirts, ties, bowtie - everything was great! When I go back to Hoi An - and I will - I will look them up, for sure.

Visited March 2013