“Very good”
Review of Wall Street Tailors - CLOSED

Wall Street Tailors
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: One of the best, multiple award winning tailor shop inspired by local talented tailor Kieu Nguyen and Entrepreneur Anna Sainsbury. Wall Street Tailors prides itself in having superior workmanship by keeping full control over quality and having access to quality fabrics from wholesale exporters. Wall Street Tailors is one of the few Hoi An Tailor shop to construct their suits with canvas. Measurements and preferences are filed for customers to re-order easily.
Reviewed January 13, 2013

This is a very, very good tailor. Staff are so nice and have great ideas og knowledge, frabrics are very nice quality and, eventhough the price may be in the higher end, it is still worth it. They are sending all the clothes home for us, so hopefully we will see it again soon.

Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

When my wife an I arrived in hoi an in November, we had a garment made in seven different tailor shops and then assessed the quality and service. Wall street was the best for mens' clothes and women's work clothes. The fit and style was great and the service fantastic. We ended up buying 22kg of clothes (I have no idea how many in the end) and wall st packed them up and sent them home.

An all around positive experience.

5  Thank Andrew W
Reviewed November 21, 2012

My husband and I visited in September. This was by far the best tailors we visited in Hoi An. The staff were great and the quality of our finished items were excellent.

1  Thank Joandshaun
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Wall St. Tailors is on An Hoi, just across the Latern Bridge. I made 4 shirts there for USD25 each. Price-wise its a bit on the pricey side as you can definitely find cheaper tailors littered all over Hoi An. That said, I have no regrets. The material they used to tailor the shirts were of very good quality and the styles they offered were certainly up to date. Service there was excellent. The owner there made every effort to ensure I got what I want and that the final product was to my satisfaction. There was no excuses or fake comments trying to convince you that your request for minor adjustments were unnecessary. The shirts were ready within 24hrs, though give yourself an extra day in case you need to make extra adjustments.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

We stayed in Hoi An for 3 months and Wall St became our all time favorite. The owner and her sister and brother are all very friendly and helpful and actually knows a thing or two about tailoring themselves. The quality is excellent and though you can find less expensive tailors in Hoi An, you can be sure that you get what you asked for at Wall St for a reasonable price. They managed to copy my grandmothers wedding dress to perfection!