“Excellent”
Review of Wall Street Tailors - CLOSED

Wall Street Tailors
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: One of the best, multiple award winning tailor shop inspired by local talented tailor Kieu Nguyen and Entrepreneur Anna Sainsbury. Wall Street Tailors prides itself in having superior workmanship by keeping full control over quality and having access to quality fabrics from wholesale exporters. Wall Street Tailors is one of the few Hoi An Tailor shop to construct their suits with canvas. Measurements and preferences are filed for customers to re-order easily.
Warwick, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Excellent”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

My husband and I visited in September. This was by far the best tailors we visited in Hoi An. The staff were great and the quality of our finished items were excellent.

1 Thank Joandshaun

Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Excellent Tailor, Highly Recommended”
Reviewed November 15, 2012

Wall St. Tailors is on An Hoi, just across the Latern Bridge. I made 4 shirts there for USD25 each. Price-wise its a bit on the pricey side as you can definitely find cheaper tailors littered all over Hoi An. That said, I have no regrets. The material they used to tailor the shirts were of very good quality and the styles they offered were certainly up to date. Service there was excellent. The owner there made every effort to ensure I got what I want and that the final product was to my satisfaction. There was no excuses or fake comments trying to convince you that your request for minor adjustments were unnecessary. The shirts were ready within 24hrs, though give yourself an extra day in case you need to make extra adjustments.

Visited November 2012
Hoi An, Vietnam
“Favorite tailor in Hoi An”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

We stayed in Hoi An for 3 months and Wall St became our all time favorite. The owner and her sister and brother are all very friendly and helpful and actually knows a thing or two about tailoring themselves. The quality is excellent and though you can find less expensive tailors in Hoi An, you can be sure that you get what you asked for at Wall St for a reasonable price. They managed to copy my grandmothers wedding dress to perfection!

Visited October 2012
Hoi An, Vietnam
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Good quality and good price!”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

I am currently studying in Hoi An, and have tried a lot of tailors. This is certainly one of the best! They made me a perfect wool jacket. The quality is very good, and the tailors themselves so friendly and helpful. They also gave me a very reasonable price, without having to negotiate too much, which also makes the experience better. Many other students from Scandinavia have also used them, and I haven't heard one negative experience. They make whatever you want! :)

Visited October 2012
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great tailor and great experience!”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

This review is LONG overdue. My boyfriend and I were in Hoi An in August and after visiting MANY tailor shops we settled on Wall Street. It just felt right - while many of the other tailors in Hoi An seemed nice, Wall Street had a different feel: younger, a bit more hip and very polished. I wasn't going to get anything, but my boyfriend suggested I show Kieu a picture of a jumpsuit that I had been dying to buy from Anthropologie. I was skeptical, but she recreated the piece so, so beautifully. I actually like the one she made way better than the one I tried on at Anthropologie because I hand picked the fabric and it was, of course, made for my exact measurements.

I ended up buying around 9 or 10 pieces (including a long chiffon dress, a maxi skirt, a camel hair blazer and a pair of cropped trousers), while my boyfriend got somewhere around 25 (mostly work clothes). Together we spent less than he would have spent on one really nice suit in the US and the clothes fit so much better than you will ever get from a store bought item. Kieu and the rest of the staff were so sweet and easy to work with. They didn't pressure us at all, but made us feel right at home and made sure we were completely happy with the way everything fit. We could not be more happy with our experience at Wall Street and only wish we had gotten more things made while we were there...the great thing is that they save your measurements, so if you decide you want more after you leave, you can order them from abroad.

If you're in Hoi An I HIGHLY recommend paying a visit to Wall Street. You won't be disappointed!

Visited August 2012