“Excellent food good beer.”

Chips 'N' Fish 'N' Stuff Restaurant
Ranked #53 of 825 Restaurants in Hoi An
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
“Excellent food good beer.”
Reviewed April 11, 2014 via mobile

This is my second time here, first time was for drinks, second time for food. Really good service, nice people, great food. You should check this out.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Canterbury, United Kingdom
“Great vale and fish does not come fresher”
Reviewed April 1, 2014 via mobile

If your getting a hankering for an English meal Vietnamese style, then chips and fish is great, the fish had just been delivered from the market when we arrived. 400vnd for local draft beer (12p) and £3 for fish and chips. The fish was excellent, I think I'd have preferred rice to chips as they were not in the class of the fish. Very freindly staff , who could not have been more accommodating. Great spot to watch the world go by and not be pestered by hawkers.

Visited March 2014
“Went here by chance glad we did”
Reviewed March 29, 2014 via mobile

What a gem. I'm from England and the title of the place is not what made us go here. . I don't even eat fish and chips at home so was not being unadventurous by going here. .. However we had been walking around for some time and stumbled across this place looked at the menu and no one tried to force us to go in..menu (which was varied cusine but mostly vietnamese) prices looked good so we sat down. It's location is right on the river so you can watch the river life go by.

We ordered 2 local dishes to start with then I did see the fish & chips which looked fab. So I changed my dish to this. It was really very good. The fish was barracuda which you don't see at your local "chippy" it was meaty white and very fresh. Really tasty. My husbands pork Cao lao was also very good. The waitresses and waiter were all very friendly and full of smiles. Food and 6 beers 230k. Chilled relaxed atmosphere and whilst we didn't try it you can get a local fresh beer here for 4k which is about 11 pence. ..Madness

1 Thank Melsy1
Sydney, Australia
“Just go!”
Reviewed March 27, 2014

Thoroughly deserves it's high rating on TripAdvisor and in fact should be higher. I couldn't resist trying their house special of fish and chips. It really is absolutely amazing - other reviewers weren't lying! I've spent nearly 10 years living in Scotland and have eaten at award winning fish and chip shops and can honestly say this was one of the very best fish and chips I've eaten.The batter is crispy but doesn't overwhelm the star of the dish which is the fish itself. Not sure what the fish was but it had such a nice texture. The chips were hand made and super crispy and crunchy. We also had wontons which were amongst the best we've tried in Vietnam. They have loads of other dishes available so don't be put off if you want to try authentic Vietnamese food too. Situated right by the river for great views. Extremely good value too. Nothing more to say except go there!

• Visited March 2014
Edmonton, Canada
“Awesome food and service!”
Reviewed March 26, 2014

This is a gem of a place! The food is superb! We had a cooking class and had so much fun with the owners. The fish and chips are the best I've ever had. We ate here several times. Be sure to eat at this restaurant, you will not be disappointed!

• Visited March 2014