“Best shop in Hoi An!”
Review of Friendly Shoe Shop

Friendly Shoe Shop
Ranked #64 of 425 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: Make the shoes you ever dreamed of. Leather boots, sport shoes... everything is possible. Free internet for customers. Delivery in your hotel in 12h. Visit us ! No like = no pay!
Reviewed March 6, 2013

I was overwhelmed by the exceptional service! My shoes were made without a fault and are great quality! I felt comfortable discussing different options or asking for different things! The most impressive thing was that because I left it late I did not miss out as they went above an beyond to make sure all my shoes were done before I left!

So happy and I will defiantly be ordering online to get shoes direct to my house!

1  Thank marisac112
Write a ReviewReviews (1,190)
All reviews
in 16 reviews
"excellent quality"
in 20 reviews

Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

The best service we had in Hoi An - I wish they'd open a tailor shop too! This business is run on great principles and the owner is a great, smart lady who will go far.
I had two pairs of sandals done - one pair were changed after the first fitting, and the others were perfect straight away. A few days later I came back with a slight fault, which they corrected in 24 hours. I also had a purse made - a word of warning - we visited the Friendly Bags shop for the purse (same owner) and were disappointed with the service but I knew Thong would be able to help - so just ordered the purse through the shoe shop instead.

1  Thank clarkerosie83
Reviewed February 26, 2013

I had a great experience with Friendly Shop in Hoi An. I had two pairs of shoes made, a belt and a large leather bag. The shoes are really nice and great quality. Same with the belt. I had 2-3 fittings for everything.

I only got the large leather bag just before I left Hoi An and I didn't use it until I got back home. Unfortunately the zipper wasn't working and the inside lining was too short, but I simply wrote to Thông and sent her a video of the bag. She offered to pay for the repairs here in Denmark and I got it fixed. I couldn't be happier. It's superb quality! Both the product AND the customer service. Thanks Thông!

Reviewed February 14, 2013

had to visit friendly shoe shop when i was in Hoi An (largely due to the extremely positive reviews on TA) and happy to say they did not disappoint at all!
attentive service from the joyful girls and they tried their utmost best to make sure i was happy with my shoes and purchase.
even though the shoes did not fit me right the first them around, they did not hesitate to offer to redo the shoes and made sure i would be happy with it.
would recommend any one who visits hoi an to patronize the shop without a doubt!

See more reviews
Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

I'm a size 3 in the UK (just) and heels are too big for me at home so I couldn't resist the opportunity to have some made. Having not bought heels I was at a loss for what style I wanted so hopped onto my favourite bootmaker, rocketdog. They copied the really well.

On fittings they fit lovely & they even added extra cushions for me to make them extra comfy!! They have said if I want anymore done I can. Ill be honest the chaos of the shop makes me wander how they'll remember my measurements but I may give it a hk when I'm home!!

1  Thank Little-Red-Kate