“Could this be heaven?”
Review of Friendly Shoe Shop

Friendly Shoe Shop
Ranked #64 of 425 Shopping in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: Make the shoes you ever dreamed of. Leather boots, sport shoes... everything is possible. Free internet for customers. Delivery in your hotel in 12h. Visit us ! No like = no pay!
Reviewed December 28, 2012

This is a busy busy little place, and I think it's important to be prepared with a picture or ideas about what you're looking for and try to be clear and patient. My husband and I ordered 4 pairs of shoes and had a pair of my shoes repaired and I think the ladies at Friendly did a great job. If I had had a little more time I think they would have been able to do an even better job. So I guess be realistic about what you're asking for in a fairly short period of time.

Also much to their credit I was told one of the pictures I had taken, the way I wanted it made wasn't possible for them - I appreciated their honesty, it gave me confidence in what they did make!

I have hard to fit feet and am hoping the shoes I ordered wear well, I'll order more on line if they do! Friendly shoes may be a real solution for me!

1  Thank CrispyB
Write a ReviewReviews (1,189)
All reviews
in 16 reviews
"excellent quality"
in 20 reviews

Reviewed December 27, 2012

We got four pairs of boots and a pair of shoes. I described what I wanted and they were as good as could be expected (I should have bought a picture). The workmanship looks good (we have yet to wear our purchases). I was amazed I only needed to try on my boots and they were perfect! The service was good and when things were not ready they offered to send the final pair direct to our hotel, we declined this service and called back. It is just a shame that the items were not all ready at the time we had agreed. However, I think the idea of the guarantee is good and my advice would be to 'leave time up your sleeve if you do not want stress' (i.e. state your leaving time 24 hours early!).

Reviewed December 26, 2012 via mobile

If you have shoes that you always dreamed about but couldn't buy because it was too expensive - you came to the right place. They can do every design that you want! The stuff will do actually every thing they can to satisfy you in the shortest time possible, we bought 5 pairs of shoes and we are very happy with the result. They are also very reliable. There's many places that make shoes but this one is the best.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

I had 2 days in Hoi an arriving late at night and leaving early morning, the girls at Friendly shoes were great and advised they could make shoes in time. I ordered 1 pair of boots and 2 pairs of shoes. The next day after fitting my boots were ready but shoes needed a little more work and she advised they could be done that night. When the owner delivered my shoes they needed a little tiding up until i could be satisfied yet we were leaving next day at 7am. The shoes were taken away and I was advised they would be delivered to my hotel in Hanoi. I have to admit I thought I could be getting scammed here but no 2 days after I left Hoi an my shoes arrived at my hotel and to a standard i was happy with.
People should note they make good copies but not exact replicas but for the price they are good and they do not work on commission with guides who recommend them so purely reviews on here help their business.