“As always, a great experience!”

White Lotus Restaurant
Ranked #52 of 788 Restaurants in Hoi An
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese, Australian, International
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: A not-for-profit NGO owned restaurant specialising in top quality, affordable Asian and International cuisine.
North of Chicago
“As always, a great experience!”
Reviewed January 19, 2013

Have been a regular visitor to Hoi An for the last 6 years. The White Lotus is a spot I always gravitate to. The food, ambiance, and staff have never disappointed me. I often stop for a quick snack, the toasted ham and cheese is always good. It is the closest I've found to a Croque Monsieur in Hoi An. Great job, guys!

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Sydney, Australia
“Great food and cooking class”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

I have been to this restaurant a number of times now and am still impressed with the food.... but this time I wanted to learn theirvcooking secrets so took a cooking class. Fabulous and Thuy was a wonderfuly patient teacher .. well done. I now have my spices abd utensils to keep practising at home ..... Thankyou.

Sydney, Australia
“Friendly restaurant”
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Food was good. Ambience sweet. Enjoyed our lunch here with a cold beer.
Happy that some of the profits were going to a good cause.

Visited January 2013
Auckland, New Zealand
“Excellent service, great food”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

White Lotus is only 100 meters from the gate of the Life Heritage Resort where we were staying which was very convenient. We had a lovely relaxed evening at an outside table, with great food and very friendly personal service. This restaurant offers buffet and a la carte options - we went for the menu. Prices were also good.

1 Thank MarieFs_6
“Delicious food, a great atmosphere and friendly, accommodating staff”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

We stayed in Hoi An for a week over Christmas and dined in both the all you can eat buffet and the restaurant during our stay. The food was exceptional in both circumstances. We had the seafood platter which was fresh and very tasty and the buffet food was replenished frequently. The menu accommodated both western and Asian preferences and the Meals were well portioned with the prices ensuring great value for money.
The restaurant itself is very comfortable with a new bathroom that is large and clean. The staff are also very friendly and the service is prompt.
During our stay we also participated in a white lotus cooking class which I would highly recommend. The chef had excellent English and was easy to follow. We were also taken to the markets to buy the fresh food for the class that was followed by a tour of the river where much of the fishing is done. The meal selection for the class was broad and we selected 3 meals to cook. The class price included the tutorials and food and I thought it was exceptional value for money.
Overall my experiences of white lotus were nothing less than excellent and I would highly recommend the restaurant, all you can eat buffet and cooking class to anyone passing through Hoi An on their travels.