“A little taste of home”
Review of Dingo Deli

Dingo Deli
Ranked #69 of 863 Restaurants in Hoi An
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Australian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: People come to Dingo Deli for the experience of stepping back home for a meal and familiar tastes and supplies whilst on their travels. Families also appreciate that we cater for them as we know that you just need some down time in a all familiar space with an adventure playground. Our dining room is air conditioned and non smoking however our covered outdoor area is smoking and super popular. We serve up western, hearty meals like back home.. We even cater for vegetarians and Gluten intolerance. We are also msg free. Try one of our make your own famous deli sandwiches, big delicious salads or aussie meat pies, chicken parma, eggs benedict, cheese and antipasti platters. Our Delicatessen is stocked with hams, salami's, cheeses, condiments, and lots of shelf food labels and snacks from back home. We serve Lavazza coffee by trained baristas. Icy cold beers, wine selection and some mixed drinks. Our bakery offers a selection of home style baked cakes, pastries, breads (including wholemeal, multigrain) Out back is the kids Adventure Playground equipped with fort, tower, trampoline, bridge, swings.... The playground is lit up at night for evening dinning. Come for a meal or to meet other travelers, families or local expats.
Reviewed March 26, 2014

As much as you can fall in love with Vietnam, sometimes you just need a reminder of home. The best poached eggs in south east asia...I tried many times to order this on my travels and was disappointed until I got here! We became regulars on our visit to Hoi An so I tried the chicken and avocado burger too and the carrot cake, both delicious! I would recommend a visit, the staff are lovely and it's a nice place to sit and chill.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,356)

Reviewed March 25, 2014

An oasis when you need good food, friendly people and a few of those familiar products from back home. Thank you so much Michelle for helping us out in our hour of need! Yvonne & Ross, Australia

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Lovely coffee, friendly staff although I thought the food was a little expensive. But would go back for coffee.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

My wife and I decided to call in to the Dingo Deli just for a quick bite. The air conditioning in the place is nice and cold (Just what you need after lying on the beach for a few hours!) I had a bowl of chips and a jug of gravy. Lovely home made chips and the gravy was really tasty. My wife had wedges with bacon and cheese. It might not sound exciting but it was gorgeous. We went again for breakfast and I had the pancakes with maple syrup. Amazing and very filling. My wife had the eggs benedict which was cooked to perfection. The owners are very friendly and appear to have a real passion for providing a memorable visit. We spoke to the owner, Gordon and he gave some excellent recommendations for us around the town. My only problem with this place was when I saw the pie as I was leaving which made me kick myself because I didnt order it. It looked divine!!!!!! We will definatly be visiting here for breakfast and lunch when we are next in Hoi An.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

Being half way through our trip through Cambodia and Vietnam, I decided when reading the Lonely Planet that this place was on my list to go too so I could have some western (Aussie Food). The food was beautiful and the kids had an absolutely wonderful time playing on the flying fox and the playground out the back. The coffee was wonderful as well!