“Amazing!”
Review of Dingo Deli

Dingo Deli
Ranked #68 of 862 Restaurants in Hoi An
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Australian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups
Description: People come to Dingo Deli for the experience of stepping back home for a meal and familiar tastes and supplies whilst on their travels. Families also appreciate that we cater for them as we know that you just need some down time in a all familiar space with an adventure playground. Our dining room is air conditioned and non smoking however our covered outdoor area is smoking and super popular. We serve up western, hearty meals like back home.. We even cater for vegetarians and Gluten intolerance. We are also msg free. Try one of our make your own famous deli sandwiches, big delicious salads or aussie meat pies, chicken parma, eggs benedict, cheese and antipasti platters. Our Delicatessen is stocked with hams, salami's, cheeses, condiments, and lots of shelf food labels and snacks from back home. We serve Lavazza coffee by trained baristas. Icy cold beers, wine selection and some mixed drinks. Our bakery offers a selection of home style baked cakes, pastries, breads (including wholemeal, multigrain) Out back is the kids Adventure Playground equipped with fort, tower, trampoline, bridge, swings.... The playground is lit up at night for evening dinning. Come for a meal or to meet other travelers, families or local expats.
Reviewed November 28, 2013

Had the best food, delicatesses and great atmosphere! Can sit there all day reading, trying all their yummy foods. Go there!!

Reviewed November 27, 2013

What a fantastic place to find on our trip to Hoi An, we stumbled across Dingo Deli on the way back from the beach and decided to go in for a coffee .. Best decision ever. We went back twice a day for the week we were there and we're never disappointed in anything we were served, the food is amazing, the coffee the best I've tasted in a very long time and the staff are second to none always polite and very helpful, see you all again next year folks .. Keep up the great work.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

We absolutely live Dingo Deli and highly recommend them , a great place for meals and snacks and groceries. Love the Lavazza coffee and Lipton tea. Always brilliant service and friendly and helpful staff. Such a relaxing and friendly atmosphere and nice and clean.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Was there in January & may I say what a fantastic place it is. Walked past there twice a day for a ice cold beer & a bite to eat. The way they have there menu is such a great idea for the person eating there & for the workers to understand. The people who run the place are so nice & kind like all the workers there. I honestly couldn't say a bad word about the place so keep on doing what your doing because its fantastic & look forward to stopping there again on my next trip.

Reviewed November 19, 2013

Far to long I were waiting to write this review about the Dingo Deli.
During my stay in Hoi An I had the pleasure to meet Michelle and Gordon in their small and beautiful Restaurant at the Cua Dai street.
After a fantastic Food Journey through all local restaurants in Hoi An (don't get me wrong; I love Vietnamese food) I was craving for some homemade western food.
I found it in the Dingo Deli with the heart touching service from Michelle and the Team.
Sitting outside in the garden or inside of the air-conditioned restaurant, in a very relaxed atmosphere and watching the goings-on on the street with the locals was the best start for me in a day.
From Breakfast (try the Big Breaky, my favorite) or homemade Sandwiches to a wide range of fresh and tasty salads and Pasta dishes, all dishes are freshly prepared and absolutely delicious. The place is so peaceful and you always have the chance of a small chit-chat with locals and the expats who live in Hoi An, with free advices what to do and where to go.
And if you think you have a problem then let me give you an advice; don't hesitate to speak to Gordon or Michelle. "From a lost Passport to organizing a Russian Nuclear Submarine", Gordon and Michelle will make it possible. The good memories are endless about the Dingo Deli but see and feel it with your own eyes, you won't be disappointed.
Thank you both and the Team, there are no words to express the full measure of my gratitude and I WILL BE BACK.
Marcus and Oli