“Good tailors but rather high prices”
Review of Asian Tailor - CLOSED

Asian Tailor
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a full service custom tailor and provide a complete wardrobe planning service according to your business, career and social needs. We custom tailor ladies and gents attire, suits, shirts, blouses, dresses, etc
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good tailors but rather high prices”
Reviewed October 26, 2013 via mobile

We were recommended by our hotel to come here (its the same owner). we had quite a few items made from photos, we got to choose fabric and buttons etc, even those not in the shop and got taken by one of tbhe girls to a fabric shop down the road to choose exactly what I wanted. we needed a couple of fittings but by the final fitting when I still wanted a few things changing I felt this was too much trouble. The prices I think are slightly higher than other shops around and they dont really budge on price so you need to negotiate. hard! That said the girls are lovely and lots of fun. A good first experience. In tailoring!

Seattle, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“You have a new client”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

You guys patiently guided a "first timer" through the whole process from selecting just the right style, the perfect fabric, and the detailed measurement process. The result is the best looking/fitting/quality suit I've ever owned. Overall the entire experience was one long on satisfaction. Asian Tailor has a new client.

Visited September 2013
Canmore, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Long time customer - Very poor latest experience”
Reviewed September 6, 2013

I ordered 6 suites for myself and my wedding party. Overall the fit was quite good and the order was a success. The problem came with 1 vest that did not fit. I have sent multiple emails to the company to ask for help in fixing the vest and have never recieved a response. For this reason the experience was completely ruined and I can not imagine how a company can just completely ignor thier customers. Below is my final email to the company which I have still not recieved a response.

"Hello,

This is my fourth time trying to contact you about a recent order I put in. I order 6 suites from you and the suits worked out very well. One of the vest was unfortunatelly very short and is completely unwearable. I have requested to have this vest remade on each attempt to contact you but have not recieved any emails back. On my latest attempt to contact you, I even offered to order another suit from you in order to make the shipping more economical for you. I still did not recieve a reply.

Other than this vest issue, my experience has been very good with you and I would simply like my issue resolved. Please respond this time and help find a solution. It would seem that one vest is a poor reason to ruin this relationship and loose a loyal customer (and likely many more).

Steve
"

Visited August 2013
Saariselka, Finland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Well done!”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Couldn't ask for anything more. Excellent value for money and I've never had a suit which actually fit me before. Everything as expected, thanks !

Visited August 2013
1 Thank suomivuori c
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Good Value”
Reviewed February 24, 2013

Nice ladies, and definitely a good value. Took a bridesmaid dress here. Was finished earlier than promised. Good service, decently priced. I would definitely use again.

Visited February 2013