“Our best meal in Hoi an, by far!!!!”

Red Dragon Restaurant
Ranked #21 of 838 Restaurants in Hoi An
Cuisines: Vietnamese, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: FINE VIETNAMESE FOOD: creative and refined take on classic Vietnamese cuisine using fresh, local, seasonal ingredients where possible
Reviewed January 26, 2013

We just stumbled on this restaurant on our way back to our hotel and it was a gem that outshone the more touristy options in town. The bun xeo prawn rice pancakes were delicious, much better than those we tried on hue. The highlight was their unique take on sesame crispy fried chicken with mango salsa. We loved it and the chef kindly shared his recipe! The Long family is committed to using the freshest ingredients and providing attentive service for a fair price and as their visitor book shows, their customers love them for it. Highly recommended.

1  Thank Pravin S
There are newer reviews for Red Dragon Restaurant

Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

Best fresh spring rolls we have had, very fresh, delicious. We ordered the duck and stuffed squid, two of the more expensive dishes however they were of excellent quality. The service was good and we felt at home and welcome and well looked after. We received complimentary water also to top off an excellent meal! Delicious!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have been travelling for 1 1/2 months now and I had their home made family recipe chicken curry and it was fantastic,easily the best food I've had throughout my trip.very friendly and talk very good English :-)

1  Thank Rolly123456789
Reviewed January 12, 2013

We stopped here two nights since our first meal was so good. Friendly greeting and personal service. The owner ran to the store to get us a 333 Bir since they did not have them stocked. This was my favorite Cau Lau I had while in Hoi An, and I ordered it 2X per day while I was there. Very good food with complex yet complementary seasonongs. Not to be missed, next to the Lotus Hotel.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

My boyfriend and I was recommended by a local business owner across from Red Dragon. We figured we try it because it was convenient and right by our hotel. My boyfriend ordered the duck with mango salad (delish!) and I ordered the beef noodle (not pho and not on the menu but must try!). Everything was so flavorful that we went here everyday during our 5 day stay in Hoi An. The family is very sweet and very accommodating. I will honestly miss the recipes of this place when I return home to California.