“Excellent hidden gem”

Ranked #20 of 839 Restaurants in Hoi An
Cuisines: Vietnamese, Contemporary
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: FINE VIETNAMESE FOOD: creative and refined take on classic Vietnamese cuisine using fresh, local, seasonal ingredients where possible
Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

Best fresh spring rolls we have had, very fresh, delicious. We ordered the duck and stuffed squid, two of the more expensive dishes however they were of excellent quality. The service was good and we felt at home and welcome and well looked after. We received complimentary water also to top off an excellent meal! Delicious!

There are newer reviews for Red Dragon Restaurant

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I have been travelling for 1 1/2 months now and I had their home made family recipe chicken curry and it was fantastic,easily the best food I've had throughout my trip.very friendly and talk very good English :-)

1  Thank Rolly123456789
Reviewed January 12, 2013

We stopped here two nights since our first meal was so good. Friendly greeting and personal service. The owner ran to the store to get us a 333 Bir since they did not have them stocked. This was my favorite Cau Lau I had while in Hoi An, and I ordered it 2X per day while I was there. Very good food with complex yet complementary seasonongs. Not to be missed, next to the Lotus Hotel.

Reviewed January 11, 2013

My boyfriend and I was recommended by a local business owner across from Red Dragon. We figured we try it because it was convenient and right by our hotel. My boyfriend ordered the duck with mango salad (delish!) and I ordered the beef noodle (not pho and not on the menu but must try!). Everything was so flavorful that we went here everyday during our 5 day stay in Hoi An. The family is very sweet and very accommodating. I will honestly miss the recipes of this place when I return home to California.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

Red Dragon looks like just another restaurant, but food is excellent! One of the best meals we had on our trip in Vietnam!

1  Thank YH_SH