“Great Spa”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Palmarosa Spa

Palmarosa Spa
Ranked #9 of 103 Spas & Wellness in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: A warm welcome to Palmarosa spa... After a long fligh, bus ride or a long day shopping and sight seeing, there is nothing better than a nice relaxing massage in a private, peaceful and relaxing atmosphere with soft soothing music. Only 9 minute walk from the heart of the old town, PALMAROSA SPA is a beautilful day spa for people who want to not only immediately relax but also refresh a body by a professional massage therapist and estheticians team, coupled with pure natural ingredients spa products. We invite you to come to PALMAROSA SPA, our dedicated team of professional therapist will ensure you leave us feeling relaxed, refreshed and completely rejuvenated.
Israel
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“Great Spa”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

We had their hot stone therapy which was great.
Good professional massage, nice atmosphere.
Highly recommended !!

10 Thank reissd

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Singapore
39 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 54 helpful votes
“One of the best spa in hoi an”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

We tried their hot stone therapy and the next day, we slept like a log and couldn't wake up till late! It deeply relaxes your body for a restful sleep. The therapists were professional and for USD15 approx. an hour, is a steal!
We went back the next day for an equally enjoyable Asian massage, so soothing we feel asleep almost immediately! :-)

8 Thank AmatuerTraveller
Melbourne
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 15 helpful votes
“A real Treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013

I can highly recommend this spa. I had a facial, massage, pedicure and a manicure. Over 3 hours of bliss for about $50! Best Manicure I have ever had! Very professional and I felt very safe and well looked after.

10 Thank Purpleotter777
London
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 110 helpful votes
“Good massage... average Spa”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

I saw the spa advertised in Hoi An map and guide book so thought I'd give it a go as it looked very nice.
My husband and I both had the 60 min full body massage and 30 min indian head massage package which was 550VND (only £19) great price!
Friendly and helpful staff but I was disappointed that the spa wasn't anything special looks/facilities wise and as far as spa's go...I'd call it just a normal beauty salon really.

Lockers and basic changing facilities provided. You are given a gown to change into, but these are all hanging up on a rail unfolded and didn't smell or look look freshly laundered to be honest, so not sure how many times they had been previously used.
My husband was given a very large pair of boxers to put on over his underwear, again how many other people had worn these before him.. Hmm nice! (this was starting to put me off majorly) There was no bin to put them into once you'd finished with them either, you just re-hung them up on the rails for the next person.
Went into the treatment room and the towels I laid on didn't look or smell fresh and clean either, because of this I wouldn't go back, but it was a very good massage so can't fault that.
Also, after the massage, strangely they wipe off the oil with warm damp towels...
Personally because I didn't think they'd used freshly laundered towels/gowns I didn't feel clean and just wanted to get back to the hotel for a shower.
It's alot cheaper than the hotel spa but you get what you pay for! I'd stick to the hotel ....

Visited March 2013
4 Thank Londontraveller008
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Best massage we ever had”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

I went here twice. Its a lovely haven to relax, unwind and pamper yourself. Staff are friendly and helpful. You start with a foot soak (mint and other herbs) and a cup of lovely ginger tea. Then they take you to a changing room where you get changed into some very chic robes. Then up to your private massage room either single or double room if you are with someone. I had the hot stone massage both times and it was amazing. Never had one before. You would pay over $60 for this treatment at home so to get this for about $20 is amazing. The masseurs were very professional and definitely well trained. We felt great afterwards. After its finished they give you another drink with no rush to leave. Its worth paying a bit extra to come here as opposed to the numerous other massage places in Hoi An which may be half as cheap but not nearly as professional.

Visited March 2013