“Excellent experience, ticking clock letdown!”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Palmarosa Spa

Palmarosa Spa
Ranked #9 of 103 Spas & Wellness in Hoi An
More attraction details
Owner description: A warm welcome to Palmarosa spa... After a long fligh, bus ride or a long day shopping and sight seeing, there is nothing better than a nice relaxing massage in a private, peaceful and relaxing atmosphere with soft soothing music. Only 9 minute walk from the heart of the old town, PALMAROSA SPA is a beautilful day spa for people who want to not only immediately relax but also refresh a body by a professional massage therapist and estheticians team, coupled with pure natural ingredients spa products. We invite you to come to PALMAROSA SPA, our dedicated team of professional therapist will ensure you leave us feeling relaxed, refreshed and completely rejuvenated.
Dunedin, New Zealand
22 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 87 helpful votes
“Excellent experience, ticking clock letdown!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 27, 2012

I emailed Palmerosa and asked about the cost of a scrub + wrap followed by a massage package (hot stone and Indian head). They emailed back the same evening and offered me a time that suited. the cost for the package was 1,100,000 VND. The treatments were amazing. I was made to feel welcome from the moment I walked in. To be honest the only reason I have ranked it very good is that there was a clock in the treatment room that ticked and I would have preferred silence with the music in the background.

The spa itself is spotless. The toilet was impeccable. The room for my treatment had three beds, I used only one, and the locker for my things. There was also a shower/toilet and I was able to wash after the scrub and wrap without leaving the room.

The ginger tea was wonderfully refreshing and this was an experience I will repeat when I come back.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank AntarcticChick

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
Leeds, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“The only way to spend Xmas eve morning!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 23, 2012 via mobile

Four of us visited this morning and all of us had a fantastic experience....not one single complaint

Over 12 different treatments between the four of us...!!!

The best full body massage and Indian head massage I have ever had!!

Would thoroughly recommend to anyone who has the pleasure of being in this truly magical little town of Hoi An

4 Thank Iain B
austin texas
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“Excellent facial”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 8, 2012

The Palmarosa Spa is a clean, professional place and the girls working there were very nice, treated us so well. My husband and I both had the anti aging facial with the added collagen eye treatment (90 minutes) and it was one of the best facials we've every had, really nice after days of sun and sweat. They had a couple's room so we could have procedures together. A little out of the way but from old town but well worth it. Reasonable prices for the quality of services.

Visited December 2012
4 Thank ymiabroad
Adelaide, Australia
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“had a great massage”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 14, 2012

really clean and very professional. we had a massage and a pedicure. would recommend although you could be anywhere. pricing was ok, not cheap

Visited October 2012
5 Thank lovetotravel28120527
London, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Great spa choice”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 11, 2012

I went back to this spa a year after first going when I initially visited Hoi An. I am a bit of a massage and spa junkie when on my Asian travels, and I ideally hunt out places which have the lovely Asian "plinky plonky" style and character, yet at a reasonable non-5-star Asian price. For me, Palmarossa has the right balance, including a herb and fruit foot wash before the massage, lockers for valuables, and of course a damn good quality massage (I had the Asian blend therapy massage, and last year had a head massage). The overall experience was relaxing and I'd definitely recommend this place in terms of overall experience and value for money.

Visited November 2012